Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Now that MG knows who Ab is and he gonna full support her but how is gonna take her to goenkas house for shaadi….. I am sure makers want Ab shaadi from goenkas house but without others knowing the truth is it possible?🤔

some illogical rubbish can happen . ya as an anticlimax they will reveal all too easily who Abhira is.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

seeing ruhis hate ak herself said I will leave home. Elders didn't tell her to stop. She thought they will call her back but goenkas took ruhi kept calm. Ruhi didn't ask them to go away. It's ak decision to keep blames away from her kids.

Ruhi had every right to get offended, the situation could have been dealt in a different way, Ak never wanted Ruhi to have childhood stigma of bearing the blame of her mums death, but the thing that could have dealt in a different way, she could have told the truth to elders adopted Ruhi they all could be a family,

But DKp thought copy kardo ghum

Originally posted by: maahi11

Ruhi had every right to get offended, the situation could have been dealt in a different way, Ak never wanted Ruhi to have childhood stigma of bearing the blame of her mums death, but the thing that could have dealt in a different way, she could have told the truth to elders adopted Ruhi they all could be a family,

But DKp thought copy kardo ghum

they wanted legacy of orphan to continue so put blames on ak to throw her out of gvs. Kartik continued the story through goenkas family naira joined him from singhanias.next is ak as goenka joined manyu as birla, abhira as abhinab beti with no family suits joining arman as poddar. This is not in ghum way like they changed ichenodde in yrkkh style . They will keep grey factor as same but won't make evil.
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

some illogical rubbish can happen . ya as an anticlimax they will reveal all too easily who Abhira is.

Wahi tho I want to see kp and Sanjay ka face, how I wish they were illusioned that Ruhi was related to Singhanias, I rem Sanjay say yeh log Goenka’s hai, and Udaipur everyone knows Singhanias and Goenka’s are relatives

And then it hits them it’s not Ruhi but Abhira have such background

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Now that MG knows who Ab is and he gonna full support her but how is gonna take her to goenkas house for shaadi….. I am sure makers want Ab shaadi from goenkas house but without others knowing the truth is it possible?🤔

Don't full for that man magaramachch aansoo, it's just a matter of time before he turns on Ab for his insecure besharam behaya, Chooha bachi. Kash when he remember telling Aks you're dead to us and drop on the ground, I wish he didn't wake up then.

I muted his dumb Axx screeching Akshara, useless man

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hobbit

he will probably say he has always treated her like his own granddaughter and that relationships don't require blood ties. Ruhi will then go even more crazy, I assume

yes, then everything will be revealed on wedding day only. Shaadi hogi yaa nahi...no idea...but I desperately want abhira to hate gks for a whilesmiley42. So its okay if truth is not out yet. Warna agar abhira inhe hate karegi toh yeh log rasamon mein hissa kese loge???
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she didnt murder na. accident tha. so even if she accepted blame for the death of Arohi, it wasnt some premeditated murder. if she really did it, she would be dying of guilt for being responsible for her sisters death. as family instead of helping her recover from that guilt of an accident, they are disowning her. how is that normal?! and even if it was a grief mein impulsive reaction, they had 22 years to get over it and think of tracking down where she is and how she is.

when Ruhi did "accident" which was actually reckless driving deliberately, they were all understanding. would they have disowned her if that man she knocked down had died? definitely not.

why would they never care to check on Akshara at all for all these years. Whether Abhimanyu, Abhir existed or not, they were also family to Goenkas. Surely Akshara being presumed to be ok with Abhimanyu and her kids is not reason to avoid seeing her and if she is ok or not.

Swarna and Surekha saw Ak coming out of the car and driving the car, they don’t knew Ruhi was at fault, I will still repeat, Ak could have handled the situation in a different way, instead of taking the blame,

Muskaan knew that Ruhi was in the car, hence I always doubt, Muskan and kairav knew the truth like Abhi they kept quite coz of Ak, and think like this Aarohi was also their grand daughter, they loved her equally, sirat kay time they forgave her, jabki in sirats death ak was not involved it was Aarohi who blamed her and she accepted it,

Aarohi and Ruhi both have been jealous ppl

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Just saw the precap, they really gave Abhira the worst outfit of the lot for that mama bhaat thing. smiley22

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 10 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: maahi11

Honestly if u ask me I never understood Ak character, she inherited one characteristic from her mom that was running away from every situation,

legacy fls should participate in Olympics of itv smiley36
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Out of the all things ,The MG wanted to thought about only Ab and Ru being sisters.He could have thought where is abhir ,but nahi makers have to establish the blood connection between Abhira and Ruhismiley7

That’s why I think Abhir gonna enter soon,