Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ha ji na ji woh ji lo ji corner mein romance ji e sab toh cringe teenagers ka hi na matured couple ka toh hand hold se hi hoga romance, 😤

#pride #abhimaan the bessht chemistry ever in the history of yrkkh... I couldn't control my laugh when i read somewhere that ye thakela couple (most appropriate name given by someone here) is better that 1st gen also smiley37

https://x.com/Ms_dramaqueen_/status/1833193327640121405

DKP shd start a spin off of rishta immediately.. And the main theme hona chahiye Ru baby ki ummedsmiley43

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Sadly that award category is not available smiley19smiley19 Itni injustice kyu hoti hain meri bacchi ke sath😡😡😡

Tho 'nayi soch' award se adjust kar sakti haina?Getting married to someone for staying near his brother is a nayi soch.smiley37

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

SS milta hai but unki ship sail kab hui?? Ship toh ruhi ne anchor kar ke rakhi hai port pe abhi bhi. She wants to board another ship, the Jeth-shipsmiley42

But Ru baby ki chaahne se kya hota hain??? Jeth ji bhi to intrest dikhaye naa😅😅 Jethji tho kisi aur kaam mein busy hainsmiley36

Originally posted by: xanalyst

#pride #abhimaan the bessht chemistry ever in the history of yrkkh... I couldn't control my laugh when i read somewhere that ye thakela couple (most appropriate name given by someone here) is better that 1st gen also smiley37

our forum friend named I too loved it suits them perfectly. Do you see any generation 1 type of story in s4. Na sar na pyr. Any day dadi will not accept abhira. Even if she is goenkas ki beti it's a big hurdle as past baggage is there.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Tho 'nayi soch' award se adjust kar sakti haina?Getting married to someone for staying near his brother is a nayi soch.smiley37

Yeah thats such an innovative soch. Actually kuch aur logo ne bhi kiya hain. But koyi nahi.. Ru Birla u will be def rewarded for ur endless koshishssmiley20

SP shared on their Insta page , they both got such elaborated love story , what a beautiful journey 🤗❤️ And Armaan’s character growth. The way he loves and respects her. IK they may ruin them later or may be not but am happy at least Armaan is happy at this point not thinking or getting tensed with anything and enjoying this phase.

https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1833191772371169508

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

our forum friend named I too loved it suits them perfectly. Do you see any generation 1 type of story in s4. Na sar na pyr. Any day dadi will not accept abhira. Even if she is goenkas ki beti it's a big hurdle as past baggage is there.

Meher you have to see from your eyes tabhi gen 1 ku story dikhegi borrow some eyes from him kya patha gen 1 story dikh jaye. 🤭

https://youtu.be/_8Gx6AFMJ9U?si=wY4ZPwJEOArJftLE

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Did the Ro-Ru ship ever sailedsmiley2????

You r jealous of the best couple,they have amazing chemistry and physics. Their angst scenes are the best. Am only watching this show early in the morning only for them. I love how Ruhi Birla dances with Rohit eyeing on Armaan smiley42

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Meher you have to see from your eyes tabhi gen 1 ku story dikhegi borrow some eyes from him kya patha gen 1 story dikh jaye. 🤭

https://youtu.be/_8Gx6AFMJ9U?si=wY4ZPwJEOArJftLE

gen1 was real shadi from start.Not a deal shadi first.And next is divorce or dating, live in out house, or go against parents ran to mandir Or waiting list shadi couple. 🤣🤣🤣 shadi is shadi any day majboori wala or jabardasti wala or love Or arranged. Deal or no deal won't work there you have to deal it 🤣🤣 some great people stay for years in live in and fake as shadi to outside world.