Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

This might not be the right place to mention but these days I am addicted to Pakistani drama Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum. Fantastic writing and performing by the cast. No unnecessary dragging. Good that they have 2 episodes per week. All the itv shows should have 3/4 episodes per week at most. The quality will automatically improve.Watch it if you have time.I have become a fan of the actors.

Now that rishta is getting very boring and I have nothing else to watch in itv, I will def give this a try. It is available in YT right???

Originally posted by: Docworld

Now that rishta is getting very boring and I have nothing else to watch in itv, I will def give this a try. It is available in YT right???

Yes. So far there are 18 episodes and all are available on YT.

How r u guys tolerating the episodes these days.

Kaveri ki absurdity has no limits. I have lost all interest after I saw Kaveri sending that lady with contract papers following Ab. The ring fiasco was such a let down and now after the contract papers had been introduced, the episodes have become unbearable for me. And now the demands of Kaveri to bring back Ab’s relatives.

The writers could not bring a better plot to introduce the Goenkas as her family? Also not to mention that the sould connection of Ab and Manish is over the top.

kaise ho aap? settled down?

I have been away for almost a month now...iss liye havent watched the episodes....thoda bahut Chaitu ke tags se updated rahti thi...and kabhi updates padh leti thi...have been back to IF aaj hi...😂...episodes last 2 days se dekhe hain...

Yup...kya bekaar hai kaveri...its quite a low character....pata nahi...hope hai ki makers ne iska kuch soch rakha hai....there has to b some dhamaka...and kaveri needs to have a change of heart.....I just dont want that because of abhira ka kahndaan....I want it because of abhira....may b before the reveal of her rishta with goenkas....it ha[ppens....😂 bahut zyada positive hai kya??😂

This might not be the right place to mention but these days I am addicted to Pakistani drama Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum. Fantastic writing and performing by the cast. No unnecessary dragging. Good that they have 2 episodes per week. All the itv shows should have 3/4 episodes per week at most. The quality will automatically improve.Watch it if you have time.I have become a fan of the actors.

pak dramas r quite nice most of the time...as limited episodes hote hain...😂...read about this one...dekhna hai maine bhi....

Originally posted by: India_TV

kaise ho aap? settled down?

I have been away for almost a month now...iss liye havent watched the episodes....thoda bahut Chaitu ke tags se updated rahti thi...and kabhi updates padh leti thi...have been back to IF aaj hi...😂...episodes last 2 days se dekhe hain...

Yup...kya bekaar hai kaveri...its quite a low character....pata nahi...hope hai ki makers ne iska kuch soch rakha hai....there has to b some dhamaka...and kaveri needs to have a change of heart.....I just dont want that because of abhira ka kahndaan....I want it because of abhira....may b before the reveal of her rishta with goenkas....it ha[ppens....😂 bahut zyada positive hai kya??😂

Yup settled down completely now.

I noticed you were not frequenting the forum last few weeks. Abhi to I too am coming less.

Kaveri is doing pranam to Akshu/AbhiN photo and then disrespecting them by her her absurd demands. No stability in her character. I do not think they will show her getting punished. Even Ar now has cooled down to her so I do not see any hope. If Ar/Ab had left house and Sanjay snatched the wealth she would have gotten the punishment. But Abhi to yeh miya biwi dono Kaveri ko impress karne ki liye vechain hai. Aur IR ke baad to wealth leke taunt de nehi payegi. Ruhi ka screen time bar jayega.

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

The daughter whom she went to get aborted in hospital

abhimanyu tumhari awaz ne mujhe rok diya kuch galat math karna mein hoon tumhare sath. Mein tumhari wajah se nahi kar payi and hugged 🤓🤓🤓🤓

Yup settled down completely now.

I noticed you were not frequenting the forum last few weeks. Abhi to I too am coming less.

Kaveri is doing pranam to Akshu/AbhiN photo and then disrespecting them by her her absurd demands. No stability in her character. I do not think they will show her getting punished. Even Ar now has cooled down to her so I do not see any hope. If Ar/Ab had left house and Sanjay snatched the wealth she would have gotten the punishment. But Abhi to yeh miya biwi dono Kaveri ko impress karne ki liye vechain hai. Aur IR ke baad to wealth leke taunt de nehi payegi. Ruhi ka screen time bar jayega.

dekho....what i feel is ki rishte mein, they will have a wedding with all parivaar walas....so usse pehle ghar se door hona may not b possible....yeh sanjay ka poddar daular lena...may b after the shaadi....

i think abhira has mellowed down for armaan...she knws how much armaan values his family and was ready to leave that for her.....pata nahi...aaj la precap..was quite off....how can an elderly head of the family make fun of dead parenst of a would be DIL..

gayab thi mein...to zyada analyse nahi kar sakti...syllabus complete nahi hai mear...😂

Originally posted by: sweta2005

The daughter whom she went to get aborted in hospital

Everyone knows who was forcing her to do sosmiley6

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Akshara also gone for abortion, if you forget, it was because of ruhi's poppy she came back. Arohi only rundown in her grief and in uncertain future telling she want abortion, but once she calm down she decided otherwise. Akshara was doing everything in her inability to balance both kids.

She was also emotionally manipulated by Manju mata which finally led abhi abandon his mother. Arohi was also not wanting the kid due to confusion whether she will be able to raise her alone. Later whole family supported her in raising ruhi.
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

it is lovely drama.... Another one jafaa ongoing drama.... It is also good drama give it try