Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Dadis ego is bruised with abhira riling her in nath ceremony. So she arranged for another baath khaath this time as khoob saara aashirvaad is there from her parents.

Why abhira kept burnt face money finished kya at a go for nath rasm.

20240909_084753-COLLAGE.jpg

Ar said he is abhira parvivar amd dadi said you are not his mayka.đŸ€—. Ha he took care of her as of he is her mamađŸ€— in initial days feeding food and baby care too.

When abhira holds ar hand and stops him not to argue, dadis eyes are on that controlling handđŸ€—

20240909_084854-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit knows dadis plans slyly kept happy face too with ruhi turning her face away. Family keeping burnt faces.

Fufa asked get your family in this rasm not only gifts. Leke avo dead people ko kya logic hi. đŸ€Ż

Precap dadi wants to show her dominance and again magic magic gifts rolled in from maykewale đŸ€“. Lkg writers only not 4th class too it's confirmed.

20240909_084936-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Like Ruhi, Aarohi also had a very “everything is mine” syndrome from childhood. Ever since she found out Sirat was not Akshu’s birth mom but step mom, she started the whole thing about how Sirat was just her mom, not Akshu’s. She could not do that with Kartik and the rest of the family since they were all Akshu’s family wayyy before hers but she definitely laid claim on Sirat and felt like only she was her own. Hence why she randomly started blaming Akshu for Sirat’s death even though it was just an accident.

thanks for this....not sure what happened in gen 2...as did not watch that...but it was quite clear that arohi blamed akshu for what she was not responsible...and she herself admitted o that....though the intensity with which she blamed...and the one with which she said that she knows akshu is not responsible....the difference ws huge...akshu was shown to suffer a lot being a part of this goenka family....she trusted others more...and the time she has been away from the family..seemed to b the happy one for her.....
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abhira got intuition and worried of parnanu. Heart connection given to Manish and abhira.

Soul wala connection is the utter bs itv can come up with. Ruhi spent these many years with the Goenkas, she knows them from birth yet how she didn't feel a thing?

Also remember how Ak sensed him getting hurt even after 6 years leap? That's how utter bs soul wala connection is!

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Soul wala connection is the utter bs itv can come up with. Ruhi spent these many years with the Goenkas, she knows them from birth yet how she didn't feel a thing?

Also remember how Ak sensed him getting hurt even after 6 years leap? That's how utter bs soul wala connection is!

its given only when needed. 22 yrs what ghabrahat did abheera get then. It's simple bs only.
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Atleast she had guts to marry a person much lower than her economic status and respect him. Even after his death, she single handedly raised her daughter alone unlike Arohi who wanted to abort ruhi after Neil's death. Arohi always had her full family behind her to raise her daughter, then too Arohi is stated as Mahaan and akshu Villian.

The daughter whom she went to get aborted in hospital

Originally posted by: India_TV

kaveri is a cheapad character.....koi haq nahi hai use elder wale respect milne ka....Makers ne use accha sabak sikhane ki sochi hogi...aise mujhe lagta hai...hye need plots to keep the show running...and kavei ka downfall could be interesting...😂

also, i think armaan will come to know the real intentions of kaveri.....uski planning plotting ka raz khulega...armaan ke saamne...most likely.....

How r u guys tolerating the episodes these days.

Kaveri ki absurdity has no limits. I have lost all interest after I saw Kaveri sending that lady with contract papers following Ab. The ring fiasco was such a let down and now after the contract papers had been introduced, the episodes have become unbearable for me. And now the demands of Kaveri to bring back Ab’s relatives.

The writers could not bring a better plot to introduce the Goenkas as her family? Also not to mention that the sould connection of Ab and Manish is over the top.

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ngl this money money paisa paisa is giving me financial trauma at this point....smiley23

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

How r u guys tolerating the episodes these days.

Kaveri ki absurdity has no limits. I have lost all interest after I saw Kaveri sending that lady with contract papers following Ab. The ring fiasco was such a let down and now after the contract papers had been introduced, the episodes have become unbearable for me. And now the demands of Kaveri to bring back Ab’s relatives.

The writers could not bring a better plot to introduce the Goenkas as her family? Also not to mention that the sould connection of Ab and Manish is over the top.

Exactly. And thats why I ff the entire episode. They should get this done as soon as possible. But pace dekhkar lag to nahi rahađŸ˜¶
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

ngl this money money paisa paisa is giving me financial trauma at this point....smiley23

In s1 .2,3 till leap2 or was all about rich families,background and all ,but the a moment it changed to give importance to one character ,who is better and degraded all so this is nothing now ,so showing differences between rich and poor is nothing

Originally posted by: Docworld

Exactly. And thats why I ff the entire episode. They should get this done as soon as possible. But pace dekhkar lag to nahi rahađŸ˜¶

This might not be the right place to mention but these days I am addicted to Pakistani drama Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum. Fantastic writing and performing by the cast. No unnecessary dragging. Good that they have 2 episodes per week. All the itv shows should have 3/4 episodes per week at most. The quality will automatically improve.Watch it if you have time.I have become a fan of the actors.