Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

baby ruhi was sweet....but had been a ziddi and spoilt kid.....thoda sudhri hui dikhaya tha use....for a short period of time.....but the basic nature was ziddi..and arohi very well knew it...and yet gave that bag with keys to her!!!!

ruhi ka basic nature is jealous and ziddi hai...iss liye use har waqt graan greener other side per dikhta hai...she wanted akshu away...but did not realise that abhira will also leave.....

I still believe that ruhi knows akshu was not at fault...and so she wanted her away....but lets c...what makers show....

Well then I guess someone should confront her AK style they way ak did to Abhimanyu when he got to know abt Abhir

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Ab aage kya hoga.

Mama Bhat

Mehnandi

Sangeet

Behclour party

Haldi

Baarat

Shadi

Kitne din lagega 2 mahine kam se kam in sab mein

Iske beech shayad Ganesh Utsav, navratri ,Dussehra bhi aayega ...

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Shaadi Wale din shaadi toot jayegi. Mg will reveal the truth and urge Abhira to not to marry in family like Poddars. Abhira will shocked, stunned. She might faint. This is where her low platelet thing will come into play. They can connect it to brain tumour. Partial Amnesia.

Then Armaan and good section of PF will try to convince Mg for the wedding.

Uske baad shaadi hogi. That's like 2 months track right there.

Shubh shubh bolo, Ar sa kay bahut dare Ar hai, Unhe Pura karna hai, boy can’t think of anything else other the. Romance

Originally posted by: Pinecone

WTF is the point of people like VM, chacha-chachi etc? they just stand and obey Kaveri's orders

Clearly she is being made to feel small, being insulted for not having a family, they are attacking her swabhimaan knowing she doesnt like it when her parents are called names or she is called inadequate in any way

This behaviour is so unbecoming of all the so called "elders"

kaveri is a cheapad character.....koi haq nahi hai use elder wale respect milne ka....Makers ne use accha sabak sikhane ki sochi hogi...aise mujhe lagta hai...hye need plots to keep the show running...and kavei ka downfall could be interesting...😂

also, i think armaan will come to know the real intentions of kaveri.....uski planning plotting ka raz khulega...armaan ke saamne...most likely.....

Originally posted by: maahi11

Shubh shubh bolo, Ar sa kay bahut dare Ar hai, Unhe Pura karna hai, boy can’t think of anything else other the. Romance

Ab ussi romance ke liye unhe lambi ladai ladni haa. Apni family se. Abhira ki nayi prakat Hui family se. Aur agar Abhira ka partial Amnesia track aaya toh usse bhi. smiley36

Kyunki Abhira ke thought about Armaan before their wedding was not so favourable.

Originally posted by: maahi11

Well then I guess someone should confront her AK style they way ak did to Abhimanyu when he got to know abt Abhir

hope so......lagta to yahi hai.....ruhi ko itna vile dikhaane ka maqsad hi yahi hoga shayad.....she needs a reality check...and a public humiliation.....

agreee......kya kar liya iss so called family ne....to akshu ne kiya...she gave a blame and guilt free life to ruhi....by taking the blame for something that she did not do....usne apna waada nibhaya arohi ko diya hua...apni beti ke liye bhi woh guilt free life ki kaamna karti...as she knew very well what her hife had been...and ruhi was not alone...the whole family was with her pamperingher...it was akshu and her kids who were alone....

I can have many complaints with Akshara,But Akshara did not kill anyone like it’s being claimed , those were all unfortunate events or accidents. Everything she did with a good intention but unfortunately went wrong. She tried to save child Ruhi from Trauma , but she have a choice to tell the truth to Manish or Kairav. Goenka’s are worse to throw away a pregnant women with a small kid. And this over action ki dukaan MG never tried to contact her in last 22 yrs or took her last call , he didn’t even think there should be some emergency she called him after long 22 yrs ,he said she is dead for them ?? And now he is overacting as if he really cared for her , I don’t want to trust this man for Abhira , he wil act all good now but he can emotionally manipulate Abhira for his immoral bachi.when he can leave Akshara he can leave Abhira too.

kaveri is a cheapad character.....koi haq nahi hai use elder wale respect milne ka....Makers ne use accha sabak sikhane ki sochi hogi...aise mujhe lagta hai...hye need plots to keep the show running...and kavei ka downfall could be interesting...😂

also, i think armaan will come to know the real intentions of kaveri.....uski planning plotting ka raz khulega...armaan ke saamne...most likely.....

Armaan should have properly confronted her regarding the contract matter. It's obvious that she want abhira to sign those contracts by any means. Can't he clearly ask her that it was you who kidnapped abhira and prevented us from getting married at the mandir, now suddenly from where such illogical rituals, contracts are coming in the scenario?? Is it too much to ask from a male lead???? If he can't do this much then there will always remain a scope for an Accha Aadmi to come and impress all of us. smiley42

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I can have many complaints with Akshara,But Akshara did not kill anyone like it’s being claimed , those were all unfortunate events or accidents. Everything she did with a good intention but unfortunately went wrong. She tried to save child Ruhi from Trauma , but she have a choice to tell the truth to Manish or Kairav. Goenka’s are worse to throw away a pregnant women with a small kid. And this over action ki dukaan MG never tried to contact her in last 22 yrs or took her last call , he didn’t even think there should be some emergency she called him after long 22 yrs ,he said she is dead for them ?? And now he is overacting as if he really cared for her , I don’t want to trust this man for Abhira , he wil act all good now but he can emotionally manipulate Abhira for his immoral bachi.when he can leave Akshara he can leave Abhira too.

i want abhira to tell these goenkas off...for what they had doen to her mom.....let c,,,,

off course...akshu neverhad bad intentions any time....she was made to feel guilty all the time...and she still taought about doing good for others.....she had been a wonderful mom.....

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Armaan should have properly confronted her regarding the contract matter. It's obvious that she want abhira to sign those contracts by any means. Can't he clearly ask her that it was you who kidnapped abhira and prevented us from getting married at the mandir, now suddenly from where such illogical rituals, contracts are coming in the scenario?? Is it too much to ask from a male lead???? If he can't do this much then there will always remain a scope for an Accha Aadmi to come and impress all of us. smiley42

agree.....armaan s a dream land...and is ignoring things......he is ejoying and wants abhira to enjoy the shaadi...but he should b aware that abhira is stressed.....and his dadi is an evil woman...so dead peopleko bhi nahi bakshti...even when she doesn not know anything about them...just because she hates abhira, she is all ready to insult her dead parents...I dont think makres r gping to dhakofy all this....kuch to phal milega to this kaveri....disrespevting the dead parents.....when she actually had no issues with themm...kuch jaanti hi nahi hai....i feel...will be handled somehow...

armaan will also b back to the accha aadmi mode...😂 hope armaan remanisn the accha aadmi....but agar na raha...to koi nahi...v can hope for another one...😂