Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Kairav nay kya kar liya tha, leave elders akshu ka apna bhai usnay kya kar liya

agreee......kya kar liya iss so called family ne....to akshu ne kiya...she gave a blame and guilt free life to ruhi....by taking the blame for something that she did not do....usne apna waada nibhaya arohi ko diya hua...apni beti ke liye bhi woh guilt free life ki kaamna karti...as she knew very well what her hife had been...and ruhi was not alone...the whole family was with her pamperingher...it was akshu and her kids who were alone....

Why guilt, Instead of Ak taking the blame there could be other way, problem in the car, tell the elders and not Ruhi, why guilt, only if that options were evaluated,

Dkp messed up Aarohis death, usko marna tha, tho Jaise rashmi ko road accident main Mara tha Waise mar dete

again the same issue....elders kya kar lete....she had suffered.....yeh hi elders the....IMO, akshu did the best she could for ruhi.....by brining a hard and lonely life for herself....

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Not abhira telling manish goenka that he has to stay alive till he is 100. My girl he is like 200 at this point, let him die smiley22

ImageYour message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Looking at the personality and behavior of Ruhi and Goenkas, I am actually happy that Abhira grew up away from them. Abhira regrets never having a family but thats coz she doesnt know just how much Goenkas are horrible people. I really hope that after IR, Goenkas will die and rid us of their presence for good. Abhira should be made to realize that she is better off as an orphan than being with such a family who are all dhongi, selfish, stupid people.

i want them to die....but bahut zyada khwaish hai ki....they should die in guilt...and abhira should not forgive them at all......they should realise and make ruhi realise too...how wrong they had been...and ruhi stays guilty all her life.....

bahut sukoon milega mujhe...๐Ÿ˜‚

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: India_TV

agreee......kya kar liya iss so called family ne....to akshu ne kiya...she gave a blame and guilt free life to ruhi....by taking the blame for something that she did not do....usne apna waada nibhaya arohi ko diya hua...apni beti ke liye bhi woh guilt free life ki kaamna karti...as she knew very well what her hife had been...and ruhi was not alone...the whole family was with her pamperingher...it was akshu and her kids who were alone....

Ruhi had ones mentioned massi must be happy with poppy Abhir must have siblings, give the child a guilt free childhood or give the child family,

Anyways these are my thoughts the situation went wrong, I will never take ruhi ka side, they baby ruhi was good, I alway believe it was her zid that things went wrong, all these could have been avoided, but dkp wanted to copy Ghum

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

again the same issue....elders kya kar lete....she had suffered.....yeh hi elders the....IMO, akshu did the best she could for ruhi.....by brining a hard and lonely life for herself....

Ruhi ko batate hi nahi, uske bolte car accident hai, instead of making the child hear I have done that,

Ruhi had ones mentioned massi must be happy with poppy Abhir must have siblings, give the child a guilt free childhood or give the child family,

Anyways these are my thoughts the situation went wrong, I will never take ruhi ka side, they baby ruhi was good, I alway believe it was her zid that things went wrong, all these could have been avoided, but dkp wanted to copy Ghum

baby ruhi was sweet....but had been a ziddi and spoilt kid.....thoda sudhri hui dikhaya tha use....for a short period of time.....but the basic nature was ziddi..and arohi very well knew it...and yet gave that bag with keys to her!!!!

ruhi ka basic nature is jealous and ziddi hai...iss liye use har waqt graan greener other side per dikhta hai...she wanted akshu away...but did not realise that abhira will also leave.....

I still believe that ruhi knows akshu was not at fault...and so she wanted her away....but lets c...what makers show....

Ruhi ko batate hi nahi, uske bolte car accident hai, instead of making the child hear I have done that,

then to ....the best would have been....let ruhi drive the car......baad mein dekha jaata kya hota!!!use bachane ki zarorat hi nahi thi na......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 10 days ago

are manipulate karne and jhooth bole ki bhi.....list lambi hai.....and makers lambi karte jaa rahe hain....

Ruhi Birla ki bimariyon ki List out karne lagi tho EDT 100 pages cross kar jayegi. Jealousy , chorni, shamelessness ki dukaan, run behind married ppl , manipulation, begging the man who left ar mandap to marry her, badon se barthameezi karna ,hath pakad ke Bahar keench ke leke aa gayi MG ko and i remembered ur fav scene ๐Ÿ˜‚ , she is a spoilt brat, she was always a ziddi kid ,only if her mom was alive may be should would have changed but Goenkaโ€™s made her worst. She will become unbearable after IR. not sure if we should be happy for Abhira that she finally found her family , or scared thinking the screeching Ruhi Birla would do to damage our ear drums ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Now that MG knows who Ab is and he gonna full support her but how is gonna take her to goenkas house for shaadiโ€ฆ.. I am sure makers want Ab shaadi from goenkas house but without others knowing the truth is it possible?๐Ÿค”

Shaadi Wale din shaadi toot jayegi. Mg will reveal the truth and urge Abhira to not to marry in family like Poddars. Abhira will shocked, stunned. She might faint. This is where her low platelet thing will come into play. They can connect it to brain tumour. Partial Amnesia.

Then Armaan and good section of PF will try to convince Mg for the wedding.

Uske baad shaadi hogi. That's like 2 months track right there.