Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 10 days ago

Ab aage kya hoga.

Mama Bhat

Mehnandi

Sangeet

Behclour party

Haldi

Baarat

Shadi

Kitne din lagega 2 mahine kam se kam in sab mein

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: India_TV

did these eldes make arohi understand about not blaming akshu??? akshu has faced all of it......and she knew how her lfe had been.....

Aarohi blamed but non was their to witness, Aarohi had issues with Ak since childhood she was jealous of Ak, their are many instances to show that.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi mg connection mein kuch fault hain kya?? abhira felt restless when mg's health started deteriorating, ruhi ko feel kyun nahi hua?? 🤔

I felt scene at goenka house parallel to the scenes when abhira rushed to gh while poddars were organising puja for rohit's return

Even I felt the same way .. Ruhi uses Goenkas as per her convenience… when she needs them they should salute to her

I have my Aging parents .. I have to look to their mood swings .. cannot take them for granted

The way Ruhi behaves with them is wierd …it would have been believable if they are Madhav and vidya’s age

Ruhi got no vibe that MG is not well and twice Armaan , surekha and suwarna have seen the pull between MG and Abhira

I really hope they bring a twist in the tail make it seem like Ruhi’s mother was not exactly kartiks child ..

it will be a good slap to Kaveri ..

Originally posted by: maahi11

Aarohi blamed but non was their to witness, Aarohi had issues with Ak since childhood she was jealous of Ak, their are many instances to show that.

c...whatever the issues were.....akshu defo did not delibrately kill her mom...yeh to sach hoga hi......from what i know....she was not even responsible...but arohi blaed her to delibrately guit trip her....

to eldesr ne kya kar liya tha??? akshu had to suffer all her life...and this is what she did not ant for ruhi...and she suffered again....ehle ruhi ki mamma ke haathon...and then ruhi ke liye.....

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It should hit them after Armaan and Abhira are married..since Abhira is totally unaware of her mothers family and since this is a legacy show unlike imlie ..Abhira and her sasural wale should connect the full dots from Akshara Naitik ( Hina khan gave 8 years to this show to make it yeh rishta ) in her toughest time .. DKP should honour her .. She is no lesser than Anupama ..

then give full story of Naira .. I guess they are already bringing Akshara reveal because soon pranali will join a new show .. in a different channel .. so I guess even surekha n suwarna will recall and then less memories of younger akshara

I want some epis dedicated to OG Akshu and Naira, maybe like introducing Abhira to her family, Waise bhi inke pass recordings to hongi 🤣🤣

Pinecone thumbnail

Looking at the personality and behavior of Ruhi and Goenkas, I am actually happy that Abhira grew up away from them. Abhira regrets never having a family but thats coz she doesnt know just how much Goenkas are horrible people. I really hope that after IR, Goenkas will die and rid us of their presence for good. Abhira should be made to realize that she is better off as an orphan than being with such a family who are all dhongi, selfish, stupid people.

maahi11 thumbnail

c...whatever the issues were.....akshu defo did not delibrately kill her mom...yeh to sach hoga hi......from what i know....she was not even responsible...but arohi blaed her to delibrately guit trip her....

to eldesr ne kya kar liya tha??? akshu had to suffer all her life...and this is what she did not ant for ruhi...and she suffered again....ehle ruhi ki mamma ke haathon...and then ruhi ke liye.....

Kairav nay kya kar liya tha, leave elders akshu ka apna bhai usnay kya kar liya

Exactly, Ruhi, Abhir and Abhira could have been brought up together

Ak promised Aarohi to take care of Ruhi like her own child she don’t fulfill that, I don’t have a massi but I have seen, a child is as close to her massi as to her mum, perfect would have been all three kids could be a family instead now they are anything but family

But inko joda jaa rha hai, that audience can’t connect

so that abhir and abhira would live the same life...where they will be forced to feel guilty????

I m sooooo happy that this did not happen...and abhira had a healthy childhood...away from negativity.....

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

What I saw in promo that Arohi was always negative and made Akshara stay away as she blamed her for mothers death which happened in an earthquake

So Akshara was always mistreated by Goenkas inspite of Naira’s death to save this horrible lot

yeh rishta has always given this clear message that sautela will always be sautela better feed a snake
But not to trust a sautele .. after shadi happen or not rohit and armaan drama should happen

maahi11 thumbnail

so that abhir and abhira would live the same life...where they will be forced to feel guilty????

I m sooooo happy that this did not happen...and abhira had a healthy childhood...away from negativity.....

Why guilt, Instead of Ak taking the blame there could be other way, problem in the car, tell the elders and not Ruhi, why guilt, only if that options were evaluated,

Dkp messed up Aarohis death, usko marna tha, tho Jaise rashmi ko road accident main Mara tha Waise mar dete