Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Is Ruhi ill or diagnosed with some illness? I thought those headaches were just random.

Yeah , Delusional ,jealousy and shameless ki bimari hai Ruhi Birla ko.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

What Akshara could have done or not is not the question imo. Thats prior gen stuff which I didnt watch and dont really care for anymore because its done and dusted. The issue is, Abhira cannot pay for Aksharas deeds/choices or Goenkas choices but we know she will which is unfair. She wasnt even born. but here Abhira is the one who lost out on even knowing who her family is, she was left with absolutely no one after Aksharas death because Goenkas didnt even check on Akshara from afar. She thankfully got Armaan in her life as caretaker and now as her love but otherwise she would be an orphan.

My point is even if Akshara had actually driven the car which is what Goenkas believe as truth and they dont know that she took fall for Ruhi etc - even then they should have not cut Akshara and her kids off from their life the way they did permanently.

I feel Abhira is gonna feel really overwhelmed when she hears truth that her mom hid SO much from her despite her asking. but at the end of the day, she was a good mom and so her complaints will be more with Goenkas who disowned her mom and never looked back at whether she was alive/dead. They had the means to search for her too but they didnt.

Maybe for a few months- ok- they are grief-stricken. but after that they should have tracked her down. if nothing, they had an obligation and a biological connect with the kids- Abhir and unborn waaris of their family. Surely Ruhi ki dekh baal cannot be reason to not even care where Akshara is, if she is alive or dead, how Abhir, Abhimanyu are, did Akshara have her baby or not etc

Anyway no point discussing further

I think MG , Ruhi and Cruella sisters are all horrible people and they are all dhongi . They should suffer severely.

I have no comments on Akshara, Muskaan, Arohi, Sirat etc etc because I didnt watch prior gen and I dont plan to watch it and debate who is guilty/not.

This I agree, 200% they can’t blame Abhira which Ruhi will do, but they can’t Abhira wasn’t even born, if u ask abt this gen, Abhira Kay saath hi galat hua hai,

Some body had to call out ruhi, for me it was ruhi ki zidd, I have stated this many times it was ruhi ki zidd that started this, Ak lost Abhir abhimanyu after leaving from Udaipur and Abhira lost love of family

Abhira should have got equal love of her grandparents like Ruhi, she deserved everything what Ruhi got,

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: maahi11

Wahi tho I want to see kp and Sanjay ka face, how I wish they were illusioned that Ruhi was related to Singhanias, I rem Sanjay say yeh log Goenka’s hai, and Udaipur everyone knows Singhanias and Goenka’s are relatives

And then it hits them it’s not Ruhi but Abhira have such background

It should hit them after Armaan and Abhira are married..since Abhira is totally unaware of her mothers family and since this is a legacy show unlike imlie ..Abhira and her sasural wale should connect the full dots from Akshara Naitik ( Hina khan gave 8 years to this show to make it yeh rishta ) in her toughest time .. DKP should honour her .. She is no lesser than Anupama ..

then give full story of Naira .. I guess they are already bringing Akshara reveal because soon pranali will join a new show .. in a different channel .. so I guess even surekha n suwarna will recall and then less memories of younger akshara

Edited by Aadi04 - 10 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Whatever good intentions akshara might have had , did it help ruhi to make peace with her mother's death? She blamed akshara & held resentment against her , which will.now spill over to abhira..obviously akshara wouldn't know that history will repeat itself..

I mean she could've just told the truth to Manish..

But whatever it was , Manish could've made contact with akshara later if he cared so much ..all the parties are wrong here..

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

But why should she??? when the family asks her to leave....instead of making the kid undersand...because the kid does not want to c her face.....to y should she stay??

If ruhi ke poppy wanted, he could have stayed.....y should akshu??? he was not aksed to leave...

What will u make the kid understand forgive ur massi even when she is admitting she is at fault (when she wasn’t)

They believed what Ak told them, ak could he told the truth to elders then they could have helped Ruhi understand,

Honestly Goenka’s never connect to sirat isliye they let it go, Aarohi was their own grandchild problem Yaha hai,

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi mg connection mein kuch fault hain kya?? abhira felt restless when mg's health started deteriorating, ruhi ko feel kyun nahi hua?? 🤔

I felt scene at goenka house parallel to the scenes when abhira rushed to gh while poddars were organising puja for rohit's return

ruhi ko sirf apna dard feel hota hai......chote se chota....dusre ka kuch bhi use feel nahi hota...😂

Originally posted by: maahi11

What will u make the kid understand forgive ur massi even when she is admitting she is at fault (when she wasn’t)

They believed what Ak told them, ak could he told the truth to elders then they could have helped Ruhi understand,

Honestly Goenka’s never connect to sirat isliye they let it go, Aarohi was their own grandchild problem Yaha hai,

did these eldes make arohi understand about not blaming akshu??? akshu has faced all of it......and she knew how her lfe had been.....

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Whatever good intentions akshara might have had , did it help ruhi to make peace with her mother's death? She blamed akshara & held resentment against her , which will.now spill over to abhira..obviously akshara wouldn't know that history will repeat itself..

I mean she could've just told the truth to Manish..

But whatever it was , Manish could've made contact with akshara later if he cared so much ..all the parties are wrong here..

Exactly, Ruhi, Abhir and Abhira could have been brought up together

Ak promised Aarohi to take care of Ruhi like her own child she don’t fulfill that, I don’t have a massi but I have seen, a child is as close to her massi as to her mum, perfect would have been all three kids could be a family instead now they are anything but family

But inko joda jaa rha hai, that audience can’t connect

Immoral Bachi Ruhi Birla the freeloader is with Goenka’s and MERE B. Nanu from almost 30 yrs but still she doesn’t feel any connection, she only uses them when she needs something from them but rest of the time she doesn’t even think or care about them.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah , Delusional ,jealousy and shameless ki bimari hai Ruhi Birla ko.

are manipulate karne and jhooth bole ki bhi.....list lambi hai.....and makers lambi karte jaa rahe hain....