Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Am enjoying watching Rubina and I feel like she is also having a blast playing against her usual roles. I think that what makes her deviousness entertaining to watch.

I am crossing my fingers that this drama will be like AIK where we had fun but it was entertaining because it played against tropes in some ways. So yea, there might be some deep thoughts.

Mehru said she has no issues with life or problems because she finds solace in prayer and her deep conviction that God is there. So it will be interesting to see how the murder of her brother affects her spirituality and how that plays into the choices she makes.

As of yet, I appreciate that she is so matter of fact that she is the breadwinner and has to do stuff on her own. Like she told the garage mechanic, there is no man to come over to help but she is not bitter or woe or helpless like the usual FLs.

I also like that she looks directly at the ML when she speaks and she is not shy to speak to people. I am bored with all these FLs who always to look at the floor -- not like they are doing some dirt inspection. smiley36

Mehru is kind of like ushna. But the ml seems to be much more badtameez than shehroze. smiley36

I fast forwarded a lot. Does she like her cousin already and did he propose her? Is he gonna end up being Sufi creepy 2.0?

The supporting cast is pretty weak. But hope there are entertaining like ushna's family smiley36

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Mehru is kind of like ushna. But the ml seems to be much more badtameez than shehroze. smiley36

I fast forwarded a lot. Does she like her cousin already and did he propose her? Is he gonna end up being Sufi creepy 2.0?

The supporting cast is pretty weak. But hope there are entertaining like ushna's family smiley36

No idea if he will be entertaining as Sufi creepy 2.0. Right now, cousin keeps trying to impress her by buying her perfume except the girl is like how many perfumes does a girl need. He got her roses and she was like thanks. This seems to be the grown up version of Ushna who is really not fazed by male attention. Am just waiting for her to say that she needs sleep and to stop disturbing her. smiley37

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 hours ago

No idea if he will be entertaining as Sufi creepy 2.0. Right now, cousin keeps trying to impress her by buying her perfume except the girl is like how many perfumes does a girl need. He got her roses and she was like thanks. This seems to be the grown up version of Ushna who is really not fazed by male attention. Am just waiting for her to say that she needs sleep and to stop disturbing her. smiley37

Shehroze and shahnawaz both are attracted towards her in the first two meeting itself. Now let's see if the second MLs are also similar or not smiley36

It will be fun if her cousin tries to flirt with shahnawaz like that cousin of ushna tried on shehroze and he insulted her left and rightsmiley37

mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Shehroze and shahnawaz both are attracted towards her in the first two meeting itself. Now let's see if the second MLs are also similar or not smiley36

It will be fun if her cousin tries to flirt with shahnawaz like that cousin of ushna tried on shehroze and he insulted her left and rightsmiley37

Right now cousin Urooj is infatuated on cousin Rafay but not enough to fake impress him. Her mission is impress his mom by fake cooking -- which Mehru's mom actually does. Aunty is so stupid she does not even see who is the one actually in the cousin. Otherwise, Urooj seems really young -- she is very impressed by some cream she saw on tik tok and convinced her face will have glow. Considering Shahnawaz is indifferent to his current cousin beau Amal, doubt he will even notice that Urooj even exists. smiley36

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

The story has potential, but the execution is like watching a room full of bad actors all trying to outdo each other in overacting, especially Saman Shah, a.k.a. Naima Nagin, who seems to think exaggerated expressions are the key to good acting.

The lead actor seems to follow a strange pattern. It’s as if he’s perfected the art of getting the girl after some major family murder drama. In his last show, he killed his father-in-law, faked a suicide attempt when he was exposed, and still ended up with the girl. Now, he's defending his murderous brother while simultaneously romancing the victim’s sister. And, of course, by the end, he’ll get the girl once again. It’s almost as if he’s made murder his secret dating strategy.

Edited by CoffeeCake - an hour ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

The story had potential, but the execution is like watching a room full of bad actors all trying to outdo each other in overacting, especially Saman Shah, a.k.a. Naima Nagin, who seems to think exaggerated expressions are the key to good acting.

The lead actor seems to follow a strange pattern. It’s as if he’s perfected the art of getting the girl after some major family murder drama. In his last show, he killed his father-in-law, faked a suicide attempt when he was exposed, and still ended up with the girl. Now, he's defending his murderous brother while simultaneously romancing the victim’s sister. And, of course, by the end, he’ll get the girl once again. It’s almost as if he’s made murder his secret dating strategy.

bwahahahha... smiley37 well, murder as secret dating strategy beats the other actor who seems to excel in stalking his victims and bulldozing them into developing a stockholm love syndrome in every drama. Lets see if they make us believe these two can fall in love.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

bwahahahha... smiley37 well, murder as secret dating strategy beats the other actor who seems to excel in stalking his victims and bulldozing them into developing a stockholm love syndrome in every drama. Lets see if they make us believe these two can fall in love.

I was following NoorJahan, hoping Bano would finally dump him. I mean, how could anyone stay married to the guy who killed her father? But instead of a dramatic dump, she ended up with a baby bump.

Oh well, it was a Pakistani drama, where "Ghar bachana" is always more important than sanity.smiley36

Posted: 44 minutes ago

The story has potential, but the execution is like watching a room full of bad actors all trying to outdo each other in overacting, especially Saman Shah, a.k.a. Naima Nagin, who seems to think exaggerated expressions are the key to good acting.

You’ve summed it up perfectly smiley36 The love story aspect of this is problematic as hell

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 41 minutes ago

Look who is here smiley42

Finally our gang is full smiley41

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 minutes ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You watching this? How's it ?

It has just started. From promos it seems interesting. It is written by Huma Hina Nafees whom I like for writing Munafiq and Seerat. Here the FL is outspoken girl who isn't afraid of anyone. ML is handsome yet arrogant. Hate love story is expected. And you can enjoy reading the discussions here. They are lot of fun. smiley37