Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Hi-La-Ri-Ous! ... but don't think so bro! smiley4

Sorry but even I found that funny. I personally don't think Karishma even qualifies as pretty. Kareena is much better looking. Karishma I am sorry was not even average looking.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Sorry but even I found that funny. I personally don't think Karishma even qualifies as pretty. Kareena is much better looking. Karishma I am sorry was not even average looking.

Men & Women have their various perspectives on the term pretty. smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Men & Women have their various perspectives on the term pretty. smiley4

I think the person who called Karisma pretty was the same gender as me. In any case beauty as a whole is subjective. But I know many people who would describe Karishma as the exact opposite of pretty. There was a reason she struggled for so long.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ab Tere Dil Mein

https://youtu.be/ZzaWgFdr3WI

Did she look like an Aunty here? smiley4

seth ji looking good
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think the person who called Karisma pretty was the same gender as me. In any case beauty as a whole is subjective. But I know many people who would describe Karishma as the exact opposite of pretty. There was a reason she struggled for so long.

Karisma is pretty, but one may be unknowingly stunted in being open to a different assessment approach. smiley4

Since this thead is about Madhuri, could we finish this subject matter on a different thread at a later time? smiley4

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Karisma is pretty, but one may be unknowingly stunted in being open to a different assessment approach. smiley4

Since this thead is about Madhuri, could we finish this subject matter on a different thread at a later time? smiley4

I have already said what I had to say! Nothing left to discuss on the subject matter on my end ! Karishma is not pretty. Madhuri was very pretty but not the prettiest.

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Aiswarya was undoubtedly beautiful but that's where it ends. She just looked beautiful nothing beyond that sort of beautiful plastic doll. Whereas Madhuri is beautiful may be not to the level of Aishwarya but her face has warmth and expressions. She comes across as humane which is more appealing.

Both are actually beautiful! smiley32

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Aishwarya = Symmetrical beautiful.

Madhuri = Symmetrical beautiful, with an unmatched charisma & magical aura.

End of the discussion.

--------------------

Edited by sharaban - 13 days ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dance is a completely different matter. Although I would argue this post was about beauty and not dance. I disagree she looked better in video and in motion than she does in stills. I disagree one has to know how to dance to be graceful. It was the angelic grace she carried herself with here in this song that the audience could not stop raving about her beauty. She carries herself with grace, she is playful yet shy, and she brings a whole other level of innocence into the character. I am glad Madhuri could not make time for this film as her image in "humko aajkal hai intezaar" was totally based off of sex appeal. She could not have brought the innocence and simplicity into the character that Manisha did. Manisha was the far better actress then Madhuri. I hope no one argues that she did get more critical acclaim then Madhuri. Madhuri was more of a commercial success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLcpGkuQ32o

Manisha is pretty but madhuri has very symmetrical smile, Manisha's is gummy, and grace just adds to beauty, it's the body language
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Madhuri is one of the most beautiful actress ever

Madhubala and Madhuri , heavenly beauties