Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

HAHAHAHAHAHA omg some of the opinions on this thread gave me a good laugh. Thank God, it’s not a popular one.

Quoting myself because I’m still laughing, especially since this thread has turned into the phenomena of Karishma’s miraculous birth of good looks. 🤣

Edited by JayaBachan - 5 days ago
kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Imo Karishma was super pretty and i liked her in all movies i grew up watching & thought she was breathtakingly gorgeous. Hum Sath sath hai was my fav movie back in Childhood and Karishma was the prettiest girl in that movie. I can name so many movies that i loved her in like Hero no.1, Biwi No.1, Dulhan Hum ly jayenge, Raja Hindustani, Han mai ny bhi pyar kiya hai, and Chal mere bhai ( i remember i was obsessed with that song chori chori she & Salman did) and thought she looked super pretty in all the movies i can remember watching. But to say she was never considered pretty is outright ridiculous because for a non fan like me she was gorgeous af. And then i got to know she was Kareena’s sister who everyone knows is my Ultimate Queen & childhood favsmiley43 Ofcourse Karishma is not pretty like Queen Bebo, but yeah she was gorgeous in the movies i mentioned.

Btw, grumpy this is the song i was talking about. She looked so nice here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmu_nPf7OE0&pp=ygUjY2hvcmkgY2hvcmkgc2Fwbm8gbWVpbiBhYXRhIGhhaSBrb2k%3D

Karishma was the prettiest girl in hum saath saath hain???

Sonali Bendre.Gif GIF - Sonali bendre Salman khan Hum saath-saath-hain - Discover & Share GIFs

the film is relevant nowadays only because of how beautiful sonali looked in it

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA omg some of the opinions on this thread gave me a good laugh. Thank God, it’s not a popular one.

This thread became my most popular one ever on this forum. So what are you talking about? smiley37

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kusima

Karishma was the prettiest girl in hum saath saath hain???

Sonali Bendre.Gif GIF - Sonali bendre Salman khan Hum saath-saath-hain - Discover & Share GIFs

the film is relevant nowadays only because of how beautiful sonali looked in it

It’s because Sonali was paired opposite Salman who is the biggest star of movie, hence the hype. But in terms of looks Karishma was best looking one.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Quoting myself because I’m still laughing, especially since this thread has turned into the phenomena of Karishma’s miraculous birth of good looks. 🤣

Just got a flashback of you using the vomit emoji while describing how you feel about Karishma’s appearance. I had promised myself to stay off this thread. It is whatever people say!

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She was out of shape in both of those movies. My grandma commented on her weight here. It was rude but true. She had a nice smile. And I get it in 90s not a whole lot of women were really into fitness in India. It was 2000s the gyms and fitness started becoming a trend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNkpJdkOj4

But even features-wise alone in the 90s. Madhuri and Manisha were both not extremely fit. Manisha had an even more amazing smile and very unique features. I don't think Madhuri was the prettiest out of her own contemporaries. Sonali was more beautiful face wise alone. She naturally had a great figure.

I think you need some eyeglasses. Madhuri looked like a dream in that Yash Chopra Dholna song. What gorgeous outfits. Madhuri had a flat stomach. I think you need to watch the song again smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

I think you need some eyeglasses. Madhuri looked like a dream in that Yash Chopra Dholna song. What gorgeous outfits. Madhuri had a flat stomach. I think you need to watch the song again smiley36

If you say so! I will inform my grandma too !

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I always thought Karishma was pretty. Much more than her sister who had bad makeup and was plump. Karishma also maintained herself well. Even without makeup, the worst she looks is washed out because she's so naturally fair.

Kareena has very extreme features and has always leaned towards puppy fat. The Kapoor genes are strong in her so in her early years and now again, you can see all the weight on her body and especially her face. She looks downright matronly now whereas Karishma is still very slim and has always maintained her figure.

But I know I'm in the minority about Karishma and she's not generally considered a beauty.

It’s because Sonali was paired opposite Salman who is the biggest star of movie, hence the hype. But in terms of looks Karishma was best looking one.

I disagree here. As much as I think Karishma is gorgeous and she looks so in HSSH, Sonali does beat here there. Sonali looks ethereal. Also she's playing a much more delicate and graceful character whereas Karishma's character is always bursting with energy like a sugar-high child. Not a bad thing because Karishma has the more interesting character to watch onscreen but Sonali's beauty does outmatch her as she comes across more feminine and womanly than Karishma's childish antics.

Imo Tabu looked the worst of the three though. Her husky voice and tall height doesn't help but she also had the worst clothes. Sonali and Karishma got the best outfits in the movie.

kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

no sonali is way ahead of karishma in beauty acc to me.

Banned

[Post Removed]