Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Karishma during first half of the 90s , almost half of her career 😂

(Even in her most beautiful years, she was not even a patch at Madhuri's unmatched beauty).

https://ibb.co/LYNZykJ

https://ibb.co/wdkBQwh

https://ibb.co/1KhRkD8

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 days ago

Word Count: 0

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

To each their own dear! The one time we disagree! I do agree with you about Kareena. I envy those high cheek bones, her full lips and her eyes. She was very pretty, well still is! smiley27

Well Kareena is the MOST stunning actress imo. Perfect cheekbones, lips & those beautiful green eyes my gosshhhh smiley43 i fell madly in love with her since i was 7-8 back in 2006, and since then it has been same & no other actress has been able to replace her in my heart.smiley27 My Ultimate Queen foreversmiley31

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Iss forum pe muje kafi kuch shocking padhne ko milta hai. Like how Lolo wasn’t considered beautiful. I mean come on, I know beauty is subjective but she was very good looking, blue eyes, sharp symmetrical features, lovely hair and fair skin, what’s not to like? But I guess different people different opinions 🤷‍♀️

Both sisters are beautiful but Kareena is on some other level of gorgeousnesses smiley43 https://www.instagram.com/p/C_kBp8qvQDa/?igsh=ODhuaDRzbHNnN3F2

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

.its been discussed here so.many times and almost everyone agreed upon

* KARISHMA WAS SHOWN.AS AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINED DANCER in dtph

* MADHURI WAS SHOWN AS A TOTALLY UNTRAINED UNPROFESSIONAL DANCER who danced only for herself and did what she learned herself without any training..hence the INTENTIONAL difference

Lmao both are doing same dance steps. Where is the difference then? Wo bat alag hai, KK overshadowed MD here.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Lmao both are doing same dance steps. Where is the difference then? Wo bat alag hai, KK overshadowed MD here.

Same dance steps but one is shown a trained professional dancer while the other one is an untrained one...hence the difference...script's demand.

sharaban thumbnail

Next thread

Rakhi Sawant was more beautiful than Madhuri Dixit

😅

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Next thread

Rakhi Sawant was more beautiful than Madhuri Dixit

😅

Nope based on the topic maker's patterns she is more beautiful than Aish. smiley4

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Nope based on the topic maker's patterns she is more beautiful than Aish. smiley4

True that, but for some reason poor Madhuri turned out to be the escape goat here in this thread.... 😂

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It could be a discussion going on and on and on...do I have to say that I find a l l the actresses mentioned here beautiful on screen and I don't find someone m o r e beautiful than another one because they have their i n d i v i d u a l beauty. Nevertheless, I can relate to everybody here giving a personal impression but I really dislike when someone makes a generalizing statement about something that definitely is based on a p e r s o n a l perception.

Sharaban, as I cannot give you likes because you've blocked me, I write it: You had been the only one who saw the need of making Madhuri being a slightly less skilled performer in Modern Dance smiley1 Even if that may be the same also in real life is of no importance...the characters they played had to give very different vibes, especially in a dance called "Dance of Envy".

Now, off screen, without the support of having to enact another person, I would look at more than only a face but my impression would be influenced by the demeanour I see (which - in front of cameras - is also a kind of acting, though).

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago