Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Sorry, I am normally on the same page as Bhatakjawani. But I strongly disagree here. Karishma is nothing special features-wise. Madhuri's smile and features over all were a lot, and I mean a lot more beautiful in comparison. I think colorism plays a role here. If Karishma were in the West. No one would see anything extraordinary in her features-wise because there isn't honestly. It is not just me. Both of my parents saw her live in a concert in their younger days. The last thing they found her was pretty. They both feel quite the opposite about her. And they hardly ever agree. Well, except for about each other, obviously. smiley36

I was a fan of Karishma in my younger days. I think the time of comedic films she did just appealed to the young kids. Her style was very cool. I even liked her dancing to some extent. Not as great as Madhuri's. It was when I got older I started realizing the serious flaws in her forced expressions, and hamming. But I never found her exceptional looking. Neither does anyone I know.

Imo Karishma was super pretty and i liked her in all movies i grew up watching & thought she was breathtakingly gorgeous. Hum Sath sath hai was my fav movie back in Childhood and Karishma was the prettiest girl in that movie. I can name so many movies that i loved her in like Hero no.1, Biwi No.1, Dulhan Hum ly jayenge, Raja Hindustani, Han mai ny bhi pyar kiya hai, and Chal mere bhai ( i remember i was obsessed with that song chori chori she & Salman did) and thought she looked super pretty in all the movies i can remember watching. But to say she was never considered pretty is outright ridiculous because for a non fan like me she was gorgeous af. And then i got to know she was Kareena’s sister who everyone knows is my Ultimate Queen & childhood favsmiley43 Ofcourse Karishma is not pretty like Queen Bebo, but yeah she was gorgeous in the movies i mentioned.

Btw, grumpy this is the song i was talking about. She looked so nice here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmu_nPf7OE0&pp=ygUjY2hvcmkgY2hvcmkgc2Fwbm8gbWVpbiBhYXRhIGhhaSBrb2k%3D

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 5 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Oh really? Have you met each & every single person during that time to make such statements that no one considered Karishma pretty? What nonsense. She was super gorgeous in Raja Hindustani & many other movies after that. People who grew up in late 90s & early 2000s loved her.

She overshadowed Madhuri by miles in that movie Dil toh pagal hai, shows how freakin overrated MD is when a non dancer like KK ate her up in her own department which is dancing & even won national awards & all major awards for that movie. smiley14

Karishma wasn’t considered beautiful? That’s news to me, I found her very pretty back then, such a doll!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Karishma wasn’t considered beautiful? That’s news to me, I found her very pretty back then, such a doll!

Yeah exactly it’s weird how few people speak for everyone over here. I am pretty sure there are many who loved Karishma back in the days. Look how beautiful she looked in this simple white dress https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmu_nPf7OE0&pp=ygUjY2hvcmkgY2hvcmkgc2Fwbm8gbWVpbiBhYXRhIGhhaSBrb2k%3D

infinity101 thumbnail

Imo Karishma was super pretty and i liked her in all movies i grew up watching & thought she was breathtakingly gorgeous. Hum Sath sath hai was my fav movie back in Childhood and Karishma was the prettiest girl in that movie. I can name so many movies that i loved her in like Hero no.1, Biwi No.1, Dulhan Hum ly jayenge, Raja Hindustani, Han mai ny bhi pyar kiya hai, and Chal mere bhai ( i remember i was obsessed with that song chori chori she & Salman did) and thought she looked super pretty in all the movies i can remember watching. But to say she was never considered pretty is outright ridiculous because for a non fan like me she was gorgeous af. And then i got to know she was Kareena’s sister who everyone knows is my Ultimate Queen & childhood favsmiley43 Ofcourse Karishma is not pretty like Queen Bebo, but yeah she was gorgeous in the movies i mentioned.

Btw, grumpy this is the song i was talking about. She looked so nice here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmu_nPf7OE0&pp=ygUjY2hvcmkgY2hvcmkgc2Fwbm8gbWVpbiBhYXRhIGhhaSBrb2k%3D

Haww I always found Lolo much more gorgeous than Bebo in her prime smiley24
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

She should be grateful that DTPH earned her a national award. Before that film, none of her roles were particularly significant. I’m not sure how that role won her such acclaim. The movie certainly brought her a lot of fame, largely due to her modern and sexy outfits, that’s pretty much about it. I don't believe she was better than Madhuri; maybe she was on par with her but certainly not better. Apart from DTPH & Raja Hindustani, what are some of her other notable movies? Honestly, whether you agree or not, Karisma was never primarily known for her beauty; that was never her USP.

I don’t need to argue to prove my point. This vid itself proves how Karishma Ate overrated MD in her own battlefield and stole the damn show. smiley10 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PV9mK4igJng&pp=ygU0a2FyaXNobWEgYW5kIG1hZGh1cmkgZGFuY2UgZmFjZSBvZmYgZGlsIHRvIHBhZ2FsIGhhaQ%3D%3D

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Haww I always found Lolo much more gorgeous than Bebo in her prime smiley24

Yar beauty is subjective na. Ab many people find Madhuri to be some sort of goddess when i always found her aunty type looking since childhood. smiley36

Ab har kisi ki choice different hy hoti hai smiley1

infinity101 thumbnail

Yar beauty is subjective na. Ab many people find Madhuri to be some sort of goddess when i always found her aunty type looking since childhood. smiley36

Ab har kisi ki choice different hy hoti hai smiley1

Iss forum pe muje kafi kuch shocking padhne ko milta hai. Like how Lolo wasn’t considered beautiful. I mean come on, I know beauty is subjective but she was very good looking, blue eyes, sharp symmetrical features, lovely hair and fair skin, what’s not to like? But I guess different people different opinions 🤷‍♀️
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Iss forum pe muje kafi kuch shocking padhne ko milta hai. Like how Lolo wasn’t considered beautiful. I mean come on, I know beauty is subjective but she was very good looking, blue eyes, sharp symmetrical features, lovely hair and fair skin, what’s not to like? But I guess different people different opinions 🤷‍♀️

There is absolutely nothing extraordinary about her features. Never was! And despite being a gym rat! She is aging to be even more ordinary looking. IMHO! Looks like we only agree on Sonali and Kat! Ismiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

To each their own dear! The one time we disagree! I do agree with you about Kareena. I envy those high cheek bones, her full lips and her eyes. She was very pretty, well still is! smiley27

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t need to argue to prove my point. This vid itself proves how Karishma Ate overrated MD in her own battlefield and stole the damn show. smiley10 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PV9mK4igJng&pp=ygU0a2FyaXNobWEgYW5kIG1hZGh1cmkgZGFuY2UgZmFjZSBvZmYgZGlsIHRvIHBhZ2FsIGhhaQ%3D%3D

.its been discussed here so.many times and almost everyone agreed upon

* KARISHMA WAS SHOWN.AS AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINED DANCER in dtph

* MADHURI WAS SHOWN AS A TOTALLY UNTRAINED UNPROFESSIONAL DANCER who danced only for herself and did what she learned herself without any training..hence the INTENTIONAL difference