Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

MD is my quintessential Bollywood icon. Her megawatt smile, captivating grace, and exceptional dance skills first introduced me to the world of BW . For me, she epitomises everything Bollywood stands for. So it’s always her over anybody for me.

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 7 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surreal_Dreams

Madz was and is still so gorgeous than Ash. smiley42

Presently this is how Madhuri looks today compared to Aish who looks borderline scary now with her botched up face which is full of botox and fillers!

Compare both ladies side by side!

Edited by Surly_Devil - 7 days ago
DoNotDisturb thumbnail
The misogynistic comments referring to Madhuri as "Aunty" are repulsive. She made her debut in 1984 at just 16-17 years old, so she has been in the industry much longer than the Khans, and that doesn’t automatically make her an "aunty." She was younger than them by 2 years. She had scintillating chemistry with Salman in HAHK, Saajan etc which went on to break all records. In DTPH, Anjaam, and Devdas, she looked great with SRK. She’s one of the very few actresses who looked great with all her co-actors.
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

MD is my quintessential Bollywood icon. Her megawatt smile, captivating grace, and exceptional dance skills first introduced me to the world of BW . For me, she epitomises everything Bollywood stands for. So it’s always her over anybody for me.

Madhuri and Manisha used to be the paragon of beauties in their prime years smiley42

Edited by Surly_Devil - 7 days ago
DoNotDisturb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Madhuri and Manisha used to be the paragon of beauties in their prime years smiley42

True. Manisha has come a long way from her cancer battle and she still looks so graceful. Madhuri on the other hand looks so beautiful and elegant in whatever she’s wearing. I personally think she looked the best in the Ambani wedding amongst her peers. There’s something about her warm smile that’s so endearing.

DoNotDisturb thumbnail

Presently this is how Madhuri looks today compared to Aish who looks borderline scary now with her botched up face which is full of botox and fillers!

Compare both ladies side by side!

In the first pic MD looks so good and natural. Touchwood, she almost looks good and carries herself so well in all the events/dance shows etc. Easily one of the best dressed and beautiful amongst her peers.

In the second and third pic Ash’s face looks so botched up and injected with fillers. It’s gone beyond repair unfortunately and this Cannes was her worst in terms of appearances. Maybe it’s also the stress of her personal life, that she looks grumpy like Jaya B in her appearance’s.

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 7 days ago
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Madhuri anyday over Ash. I am a big fan of Madhuri not just because of her beauty, superstar status, or acting skills. Over the years, I have admired how she chose to pursue acting despite coming from a highly educated family with siblings who are doctors and engineers. She faced the struggles of being an outsider but achieved success finally with highly commercial and successful films and dethoroned the so called mighty Sridevi with her outsider status and no family backing. In an era marked by publicized cat fights, Madhuri remained one of the few who stayed away from such controversies (except the unfortunate Sanjay Dutt controversy), always maintaining her politeness and humility in interviews. I also appreciate how she and her husband, who is highly educated and supportive, have managed to lead a smooth personal life and took excellent care of her ageing parents in their last days. Madhuri’s well-balanced personal life is a testament to the admirable qualities she possesses.

Edited by TheAquaCapri - 7 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

In the first pic MD looks so good and natural. Touchwood, she almost looks good and carries herself so well in all the events/dance shows etc. Easily one of the best dressed and beautiful amongst her peers.

In the second and third pic Ash’s face looks so botched up and injected with fillers. It’s gone beyond repair unfortunately and this Cannes was her worst in terms of appearances. Maybe it’s also the stress of her personal life, that she looks grumpy like Jaya B in her appearance’s.

Well yup, Aish is a hopeless case now and she’s beyond help as she has gone overboard with botox and fillers 🙄

So it’s safe to say that Aish has reached the point of no return and her face will forever remain botched up! And she has no one but to blame herself for the entire mess.

Even her erstwhile rival Sushmita is another tragic case. Have you seen her face recently? Yikes!

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Well yup, Aish is a hopeless case now and she’s beyond help as she has gone overboard with botox and fillers 🙄

So it’s safe to say that Aish has reached the point of no return and her face will forever remain botched up! And she has no one but to blame herself for the entire mess.

Even her erstwhile rival Sushmita is another tragic case. Have you seen her face recently? Yikes!

I was shocked. She’s had overload of Botox and her once graceful face has totally become unrecognisable. Also she suffered a massive heart attack last year isn’t it? It’s all the drug overdose/ her excess alchoholism that’s taken a toll on her badly I think.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

I was shocked. She’s had overload of Botox and her once graceful face has totally become unrecognisable. Also she suffered a massive heart attack last year isn’t it? It’s all the drug overdose/ her excess alchoholism that’s taken a toll on her badly I think.

True that! Sushmita’s years of hard living finally caught up with her. This woman has always been so reckless and irresponsible 🙄

I really feel sorry for her kids