Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

She went on those international platforms because she hired an American Publicist Simone Sheffield (and paid her a lot of money to market her in Western media). Her publicist got her slots on American shows because Ash was trying to get into Hollywood.

She named herself "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" and Asians fell for it.

There was never a single poll about who the most beautiful woman in the world is nor any person ever actually called her "the most beautiful woman in the world". It only started when her PR had American shows like 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, Oprah & Letterman introduce her with the title while promoting Bride and Prejudice in 2005.

Most of the time she smiles like this and it hardly lights up anything.

You really do your homework really well smiley37

EliteChic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

In this forum, it seems that Madhuri's beauty and success are often downplayed compared to the overemphasis on Karisma, Sonali, and Urmila. While Aishwarya is undoubtedly beautiful, Madhuri’s grace and radiance made her one of the most stunning faces of the '90s. In Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! she appeared almost divine. Aishwarya, despite her striking appearance, often comes across as robotic and unnatural both on and off-screen, whereas Madhuri consistently exuded liveliness and elegance.

Even now Madhuri looks more stunning than Ash. Was seeing one of her latest photoshoot on insta last night and I was awestruck. Whether you like it or not Madhuri remains one of the last great superstars in Bollywood, Ash or anyother 90's actress cant come close to her commerical success. Even today she has a a significant social media following that surpasses many of her contemporaries.

EliteChic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Karishma was never regarded as particularly attractive. She was often derisively referred to as a man in drag and achieved success only in the late '90s with "Dil To Pagal Hai" and "Raja Hindustani." Her looks never captivated audiences in the same way that Madhuri's did. Sonali and Urmila were frequently considered bland and relegated to B-grade roles in Bollywood, lacking appeal to audiences. It’s amusing how perceptions change over time, with the Gen Z Bollywood crowd now calling them beauty queens.

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Madz was and is still so gorgeous than Ash. smiley42

Slice_of_life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

In her prime Madhuri had such a magical aura that no other actress had incl Aish

Totally agree.smiley42

I was watching Saajan yesterday and I missed her so much. None of today's actresses come close to her in terms of both beauty and acting.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Slice_of_life

Totally agree.smiley42

I was watching Saajan yesterday and I missed her so much. None of today's actresses come close to her in terms of both beauty and acting.

Last female superstar for a reason.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

how many times we have to scream Madhuri's beauty and grace is still unmatchable.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

how many times we have to scream Madhuri's beauty and grace is still unmatchable.

Who are all these 2009/2011 people lol

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

She went on those international platforms because she hired an American Publicist Simone Sheffield (and paid her a lot of money to market her in Western media). Her publicist got her slots on American shows because Ash was trying to get into Hollywood.

She named herself "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" and Asians fell for it.

There was never a single poll about who the most beautiful woman in the world is nor any person ever actually called her "the most beautiful woman in the world". It only started when her PR had American shows like 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, Oprah & Letterman introduce her with the title while promoting Bride and Prejudice in 2005.

Most of the time she smiles like this and it hardly lights up anything.

I don't recall her ever calling herself the most beautiful woman in the world. If it was that easy then why don't all the nepo girls just hire a publicist and get invited on Oprah, 60 minutes, Good Morning America etc. getting called the most beautiful woman in the world. Come kill me if people don't die laughing.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 7 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Madhuri was a natural beauty with a lot of warmth whereas Aish always had a very cold and plastic face