Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

The exterior is far from everything. I agree beauty should just go beyond the surface level. But when a post asks we should answer honestly. Celebs know the day they sign up for the glamorous entertainment world they will be judged for this. If they were humanitarians, activists, doctors, or public service members I would not be so quick to judge.

I still don't agree...there are so many successful actresses with their very own beauty, not the ridiculous standard that so many make doing plastic surgery at a young age. In addition, physical beauty is a matter of individual taste. Madhuri's and Aish's physical beauty is different for different tastes.

Edited by Clochette - 8 days ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I still don't agree...there are so many successful actresses with their very own beauty, not the ridiculous standard that so many make doing plastic surgery at a young age. In addition, physical beauty is a matter of individual taste. Madhuri's and Aish's physical beauty is different for different tastes.

To each its own. As I stated before beauty is subjective.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Next topic is what? Rani more beautiful than Aishwarya?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Next topic is what? Rani more beautiful than Aishwarya?

TM already tried making those threads, like Rani being prettier and her playing Paro instead, but they flopped. The less attention given to troll threads, the better.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

RaniPreityAish, stop worrying about my threads so much. That is very creepy, you follow me around and wonder what my next move is. Be careful, you might get what you wish for. smiley19

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: behindyou

Was it a joke or anything smiley36 I dont like any of them but comeon! even a kid can tell that no comparison between Aish and Madhuri. Aish was really very beautiful especially that innocent face. Agreed with other comments, Sonali, Manisha or karishma can still be compared, but madhuri smiley37 i dont even find her attractive forget being most gorgeous girl ever

Now that's a new one smiley37

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

TM already tried making those threads, like Rani being prettier and her playing Paro instead, but they flopped. The less attention given to troll threads, the better.

Yeah I saw the taal thread. There’s barely any activity here, so I was bound to see what’s happening in this thread. I really want to know what Aishwarya did to the TM smiley36
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is just Aish clicked at an awkward time. Aish looked almost perfect even without makeup in her youth.

Top 15 Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Without Makeup Pictures (Shocking!)

Whereas Madhuri not only had severe acne in the 90s, which was visible even with the makeup. She also had extremely oily skin which was unsanitary looking from angles. Even today with the all the skincare available she has hyperpigmentation and swollen eyes without makeup. Again many people do. It is a natural byproduct of aging. But I think it is fair to say who looked prettier without the makeup. Since even makeup could not cover up Madhuri's flaws in her youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UHHyzWyAA

Super Filmi Week: Madhuri Dixit's beauty of imperfections - Rediff.com

BTW.. Bringing Aish down is not going to help flop Abhishek Bachchan's status in any way. Who is a hopeless case in terms of looks with or without makeup? Even Madhuri is still 20 times more attractive then him without makeup.

I'm not an Abhishek fan so I don't care about how he looks. Ash married him even though he "is a hopeless case in terms of looks" because she was so desperate to become part of Bachchan legacy. What an opportunist!

Ash has never looked perfect without makeup. She needs makeup to look beautiful that's why she's never seen without it.

Ash looked like this in her youth....and she's wearing makeup in these photos.

Below is the most beautiful woman in the world giving a makeup tutorial after wearing a full face of makeup. The video is so funny 🤣. Ash applies eyeliner on already lined eyes. And then she applies lipstick on her lips which are already covered in lipstick. Why is she embarrassed to show her face without makeup?

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No other woman can show up in the last ten seconds in an AD and completely steal the thunder from another really beautiful woman Mahima.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Beauty as an Armour

No other woman has been on so many international platforms that all raved about beauty. Has ranked in every international beauty poll.

Women Across the Globe

Clicked at the right time, her smile can light up a room.

Why do many people call Aishwarya Rai Bachchan a 'fake person'? - Quora

She went on those international platforms because she hired an American Publicist Simone Sheffield (and paid her a lot of money to market her in Western media). Her publicist got her slots on American shows because Ash was trying to get into Hollywood.

She named herself "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" and Asians fell for it.

There was never a single poll about who the most beautiful woman in the world is nor any person ever actually called her "the most beautiful woman in the world". It only started when her PR had American shows like 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, Oprah & Letterman introduce her with the title while promoting Bride and Prejudice in 2005.

Most of the time she smiles like this and it hardly lights up anything.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

I'm not an Abhishek fan so I don't care about how he looks. Ash married him even though he "is a hopeless case in terms of looks" because she was so desperate to become part of Bachchan legacy. What an opportunist!

Ash has never looked perfect without makeup. She needs makeup to look beautiful that's why she's never seen without it.

Ash looked like this in her youth....and she's wearing makeup in these photos.

Below is the most beautiful woman in the world giving a makeup tutorial after wearing a full face of makeup. The video is so funny 🤣. Ash applies eyeliner on already lined eyes. And then she applies lipstick on her lips which are already covered in lipstick. Why is she embarrassed to show her face without makeup?

Damn and here I was under the impression that Aish is some natural beauty smiley3