Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 27 days ago

you know what...if ruhi switches the rings back and armaan/abhira learns that the real ring is back, then they will think about how that happened and maybe they will come to the conclusion that someone in the family stole the ring ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Originally posted by: Docworld

Humanity??? Whats that? If she can still think only about her umeed after the return of her presumed dead husband, then she can do anything.

She confirmed today that she can harm literally kill Ab in near future smiley7

So Goenkas ki pyaari bachi, hum sabki Suhagan Chudail aka Ruhi Birla Umeed Poddar ne apne liye ek naya naam earn kiya hain ... Sagayi ki angooti Chor.. I am sure by the time this season ends she would be awarded with many such loveable nicknamessmiley37

Originally posted by: Sa7861

you know what...if ruhi switches the rings back and armaan/abhira learns that the real ring is back, then they will think about how that happened and maybe they will come to the conclusion that someone in the family stole the ring ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

She will not do that, did you miss her delu monologue that is ring pe mera haq and all? She will rather pretend she found this somewhere ๐Ÿ™„
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes! and honestly there is no one except Ruhi who will have the motive and chindipan to do it. Sanjay and Kaveri dont like Abhira but they are not stupid.

I really want Abhimaan to get their antennae up. they may not be able to prove Ruhi did it but they should know she is upto no good and Armaan should acknowledge that Abhiras gut feel was bang on that Ruhi is upto no good and she is betraying Rohit again!

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel agar engagement mein asli ring aa gaya, unknowing to both armaan & abhira, toh woh kaam goenkas ka hoga.

Engagement mein real ring hogi & ruhi ki chori pakdi bhi nahi jayegi

Or ruhi can claim it's fake ring she can differentiate between real & fake diamond but mg can support abhira & can lie that ring is the real one. Kuch toh drama hoga

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 27 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

She will not do that, did you miss her delu monologue that is ring pe mera haq and all? She will rather pretend she found this somewhere ๐Ÿ™„

I hope that she will get grilled and people will suspect her if she tries to pull a stunt of saying she just happened to find the ring

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

seeing abhira's anxiety gave me anxiety. it hurts a lot to see anyone like that bc i know exactly what that feeling is like. no one, especially the soon to be bride, should be feeling this way on their engagement day. i couldn't watch abhira like this hence i FF'd most of the episode. stupid selfish disgusting ruhi. when will she be exposed for all of this?! i am getting more and more annoyed each day with this stupid as storyline of hers. the makers need to really stop with her nonsense.

Itโ€™s one thing that yeah for a show you need villain but itโ€™s another thing to shove down the same old irritating crap of cheap villain like her through our throat..

makers crossed the boundary of villainous action vs irritating actions.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Not to worry. Abhira darling will dance on tauba tauba tomorrow.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

So Goenkas ki pyaari bachi, hum sabki Suhagan Chudail aka Ruhi Birla Umeed Poddar ne apne liye ek naya naam earn kiya hain ... Sagayi ki angooti Chor.. I am sure by the time this season ends she would be awarded with many such loveable nicknamessmiley37

Donโ€™t worry she will be whitewashed magically just like her mother. The amount of crap her mother did, now look she is the one remembered as the achi sachi by many viewers and by Goenkas as well.