Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Let's see how this one turns out to be.

Thu thu!! Ruhi 🤮 or

wah wah!!! Ruhi.😍🥰

Kuch toh drama ho, kalesh ho 🤣

arey usko itna hype karte toh makers wohi karte hi jyada ss deke. Negative publicity ka affect. Unko maja atha hi. E toh chillar chor aur vamp hi poora sab ke samne kar rahi hi aur buddhi nahi hi kisiko. Pakdi gayi toh bhi kya mooh paltegi. Usko sirf gussa hi ar ne chod diya karke🤣 e shani hi sab iske hath se hi jayenge ghatbandhan bhi 🤣🤣
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi might think ki armasn ko bhi is barreling main nahi Pata she may tell them abhira nakli ring layi hain but armaan will safe as armaan will say woh laya hain abhira had told him . Ruhi ka zada kuch nahi hone wala she may fake she has seen heera since childhood so she can say akli nakli but woh ring ruhi se Kaun dudega that I don't know as I don't think she is going to exposed

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 27 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Her vamp efforts are so chindi and pointless. She wants anhira out of the house to 'get' armaan but can't understand that the biggest hurdle to that is armaan not abhira smiley37

She really foolishly considering Armaan still as toffeeboy .That's why she attacking Family fit point like she did these 10 months that Abhira is not fit for family...But dude literally showed he doesn't care about what his family thinking and ready to leave phir bhi aise thoughts aathe kaha se behen smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

But they showed cutlery was inside too and that could be making the sound.

Another filler episode. I was atleast thinking it will show that Ar will find out today. Except Ar/Krissh. ring ceremony demo scene, no other scene was interesting.

Ar was fighting tooth and nails for the kangan. Hard to digest kya ban gaya hai banda. Agar isko bad mein degrade karenge , bohut zyada gali paregi creatives ko.

no cutlery fell only when she dropped cooker

cooker ke andar sirf ring thi

I really hope Armaan and Abhira search for asli ring. CCTV footage waghera dekhna chahiye. they should locate it. Even if Ruhi somehow escapes blame, at the very least they should know that ring was in the house only and someone was upto it. so their shaq can go on 3 people- Ruhi, Kaveri and Sanjay. Kaveri will not be giving approval for shaadi if she wants to steal ring. Sanjay has better things to do so by process of elimination it has to be Ruhi.

1 crore ki sirf ring hai itne ameer hai yeh log but ghar mein koi security nahi

ghar mein chor aaye, Abhira fought them and they ran - yet kisi ko koi khabar nahi except bhatakti aatma Ruhi. WTF is the logic.

Itne ameer log hai but OH is so basic jahaan supposedly chuhe hai, power cut hota hai, and ek locker/safe/almirah bhi nahi hai.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They better use their money to hire some strong and competent guards for their main door. Better place some alarms in the house. Lawyers and police walon ko ye hidayat audience ko deni par rhi hai, matlab kya hi bole?smiley36

Aaj tak ek naukar hire nahi kiya security guard is out of the picture? I have never seen any naukar chakar in PH🤔
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey usko itna hype karte toh makers wohi karte hi jyada ss deke. Negative publicity ka affect. Unko maja atha hi. E toh chillar chor aur vamp hi poora sab ke samne kar rahi hi aur buddhi nahi hi kisiko. Pakdi gayi toh bhi kya mooh paltegi. Usko sirf gussa hi ar ne chod diya karke🤣 e shani hi sab iske hath se hi jayenge ghatbandhan bhi 🤣🤣

Agar pakdi jaaye, jo ki chances are very slim toh bhi kya, poddar house se nikal ke 1 week baad waapas bula lenge isse🤣🤣.

Iske bina konsa plot chal rha h makers ka, same chindigiri faltu harkate. I feel her ego is bruised when Armaan left at the altar for Abhira first then they introduced this umeed ka raag.

Rather then the character I always get pissed with the writers and makers like why is your writing so bad and crappy.

Have you noticed ki jabse Rohit is back, ruhi doesn't get panic attacks anymore 🤣, those panic attack were for her love armaan or for her guilt over Rohit death.

Rohit gone , panic attack in

Rohit back, panic attack out.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

they make appearances intermittently, rakhi ke time par there were 2 servants in very elaborate getup as if PH is some palace.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am shocked this Ruhi was standing right there when those theives came in. That dumbas** was standing there an d watching but cant go let family know about theivies? 😡 no humanity left at all? 🙄

Humanity??? Whats that? If she can still think only about her umeed after the return of her presumed dead husband, then she can do anything.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Aaj tak ek naukar hire nahi kiya security guard is out of the picture? I have never seen any naukar chakar in PH🤔

Vidya and Ruhi ke rehte naukar ki kya zaroorat?

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Agar pakdi jaaye, jo ki chances are very slim toh bhi kya, poddar house se nikal ke 1 week baad waapas bula lenge isse🤣🤣.

Iske bina konsa plot chal rha h makers ka, same chindigiri faltu harkate. I feel her ego is bruised when Armaan left at the altar for Abhira first then they introduced this umeed ka raag.

Rather then the character I always get pissed with the writers and makers like why is your writing so bad and crappy.

Have you noticed ki jabse Rohit is back, ruhi doesn't get panic attacks anymore 🤣, those panic attack were for her love armaan or for her guilt over Rohit death.

Rohit gone , panic attack in

Rohit back, panic attack out.

aree wait aayega panic attack when IR shaadi and SR will be done😂