Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

losing rohit what will he get. He needs only abhira as per his words. Rest all are haddis. Every day he fights for bangles, ring , dress etc. I haven't seen my hubby or brothers ask my inlaws anything. What they gave is enough as they gave through heart. Dadis wishes or her property any day to give anyone. When ar mom or ar father has not built the empire there is no haq to demand. If he asks for haqs he gets chippa soon.

Bangle toh mujhe yaad aaya. 2 weeks back he didn't want firm head post and vidya told how his son likes to get only the things he gets on his own hardwork.

But he loves to give everything to his wife in muft it seems smiley42

Originally posted by: hari15

Bangle toh mujhe yaad aaya. 2 weeks back he didn't want firm head post and vidya told how his son likes to get only the things he gets on his own hardwork.

But he loves to give everything to his wife in muft it seems smiley42

because abhira said na i will fight when someone is unfair to you. He got on head to fight for her. 🤓
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

losing rohit what will he get. He needs only abhira as per his words. Rest all are haddis. Every day he fights for bangles, ring , dress etc. I haven't seen my hubby or brothers ask my inlaws anything. What they gave is enough as they gave through heart. Dadis wishes or her property any day to give anyone. When ar mom or ar father has not built the empire there is no haq to demand. If he asks for haqs he gets chippa soon.

Makers trying to show his character growth 🥹, see before he couldn't say to his family that he wants to marry a girl and now he fights for kangan, churiya for his beloved upcoming wife. Abhira changed his man for the best. 👌

Maybe later after marriage he would take abhira khandha to shoot about haq, hissa, firm but I believe dadisa gonna squash his plan.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Armaan ka karma list is very long. When he told lobe shove to ruhi he threw her next day for family, When he had family he was ready to throw it for his girlfriend, When he had his wife he was doing rasleela with his brother's widow and now sitting at home like bechara abla nari. He will loose everything at a go. Sit in roads with a shawl in shoulder, dog near him smiley14

Waiting for Armaan destruction, and dadisa gonna take away the shawl too 😎

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

he may loose rohith and that will be his ultimate karma 😄 he did everything for rohith ruined Ruhi's life so he will loose that rohith. 😃

He did lost Rohit for entire year lol, he just changed his lover and went to marry, leaving the girl at altar, again trying to marry. Ghanta farak nhi padta usko 🤣😂

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Makers trying to show his character growth 🥹, see before he couldn't say to his family that he wants to marry a girl and now he fights for kangan, churiya for his beloved upcoming wife. Abhira changed his man for the best. 👌

Maybe later after marriage he would take abhira khandha to shoot about haq, hissa, firm but I believe dadisa gonna squash his plan.

dadis words today shadi se pehle e haal hi shadi ke baad kya. Vidya gave 4 bangles till now to abhira. Last time she gave them saying don't let ar go away from family echoed. Ar left family na she too ran in end taking dadis blessing I can't leave ar in mandir. Dadi hold ruhi so that Rohit stays at home. Vidya holds abhira for ar to stay at home.
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

dadis words today shadi se pehle e haal hi shadi ke baad kya. Vidya gave 4 bangles till now to abhira. Last time she gave them saying don't let ar go away from family echoed. Ar left family na she too ran in end taking dadis blessing I can't leave ar in mandir. Dadi hold ruhi so that Rohit stays at home. Vidya holds abhira for ar to stay at home.

This older generation needs to mind it's own business lol.

Kitne bhi kalesh ho ghar m, but sab saath saath rhne chahiye is the motto of Poddar fam. 🤣

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Akhir. Kiska damad ji hey woh. smiley16

Exactly 💯 and pasand bhi unki hi h for her beti 😇.

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

This older generation needs to mind it's own business lol.

Kitne bhi kalesh ho ghar m, but sab saath saath rhne chahiye is the motto of Poddar fam. 🤣

joint families are that only. I have seen in my hubbys side they are all together and in between so much will be there too. Some stay together and have their own kitchens. Basically its all for property only. Joint business joint property and elders intrusion decisions thopna everything.

Akhir. Kiska damad ji hey woh. smiley16

Woh toh dur ka rishta hai, biologically related bhi nhi hai. Why are you guys overlooking his own father. Do biwiyon ke saath do bacche, fir bhi confused pyaar kisse karensmiley36

Mare hue characters se na relate karke zinda walon se kar lo, zyada relativity milegismiley37