Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

She doesnt love Armaan, if she would she could see how happy Armaan is now Armaan is her zidd not love

I beg to differ. Zid and blinded by love are two different things. Blinded means shutting down your reasoning ability and moral compass. If someone is Zid then that person would be doing it only to satisfy his/her own ego. This is what I think.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

For some reason i am not feeling bad for abhira she just lost a ring. If it was some other women i would have felt badm

Ruhi got her karma what she did when armaan left her on alter.

Abhira is just getting karma for ruining Ruhi's wedding. Irrespective of how bad ruhi is she loved armaan and was marrying him for love and not for money or any other purpose. Ab who was self righteous chose the day before her wedding.

Groom ditching on wedding day > ab loosing ring so i will not feel pity for ab if ruhi takes her revenge as why she should not take revenge when ab can ruin her life she can ruin ab's life too.

The only person for whom i genuinely feel bad is rohith. He is the only one who is sufferring without much of his fault and rest all three character ab,ar and ru deserves bad fate for taking everyone for granted.

Only difference between ru and ab is makers gave ruhi a monologue why she is doing it which makes ppl think she is doing it on purpose which is fair. But just because ab had no monologue we can not consider it as emotional outburst as her outburst caused humiliation to entire family and ruhi.

knowingly abhira did it after saying vm rista only she needs to set rest she will go away. Now when she is, seeing shadi ka kharcha can't she think how much money gone for goenkas and went on road just because it's left on alter . Now when he has to think of shadi ka kharcha she is thinking of kyun itna karcha and tension for it. When ar took goenkas case for their house loans abhira feels bad I took the case. Won't ruhi feel bad. Why is Rohit not mending easily because he lost one year with his wife. If rohit was there, ruhi could have set long ago instead of holding ar words or puski promises.Though shadi is going on rohit is in his own world but not jumping easily to ar.Both have that hurt, revenge and jealousy factor. Why everyone should be excused easily when baggage is more.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

For some reason i am not feeling bad for abhira she just lost a ring. If it was some other women i would have felt badm

Ruhi got her karma what she did when armaan left her on alter.

Abhira is just getting karma for ruining Ruhi's wedding. Irrespective of how bad ruhi is she loved armaan and was marrying him for love and not for money or any other purpose. Ab who was self righteous chose the day before her wedding.

Groom ditching on wedding day > ab loosing ring so i will not feel pity for ab if ruhi takes her revenge as why she should not take revenge when ab can ruin her life she can ruin ab's life too.

The only person for whom i genuinely feel bad is rohith. He is the only one who is sufferring without much of his fault and rest all three character ab,ar and ru deserves bad fate for taking everyone for granted.

Only difference between ru and ab is makers gave ruhi a monologue why she is doing it which makes ppl think she is doing it on purpose which is fair. But just because ab had no monologue we can not consider it as emotional outburst as her outburst caused humiliation to entire family and ruhi.

I am also feeling bad for Rohit the most. He is just stuck with these three. He thought leaving would be the best option for Ar and Ru but he was the one who was suffered in the end cuz his sacrifices were in vain. Plus this guy is in the future gonna die due one of these three. Rohit ki Kismat karab hai.

Edited by Manny_123 - 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

That's alright but where is Armaan's karma 😂. Both girls had catfight for this guy. Ultimately he gets the girl he loves, family agrees, he ditches the other girl at the altar in front of families and guests but still at the end he is enjoying his second or third wedding whatever.

Both Abhira and Ruhi suffering their karma. Rohit didn't even do wrong but still gonna get betrayed second time. The ultimate winner is Armaan 😡.

cvs won't forget it. He will get his karma no doubts.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

That's alright but where is Armaan's karma 😂. Both girls had catfight for this guy. Ultimately he gets the girl he loves, family agrees, he ditches the other girl at the altar in front of families and guests but still at the end he is enjoying his second or third wedding whatever.

Both Abhira and Ruhi suffering their karma. Rohit didn't even do wrong but still gonna get betrayed second time. The ultimate winner is Armaan 😡.

he may loose rohith and that will be his ultimate karma 😄 he did everything for rohith ruined Ruhi's life so he will loose that rohith. 😃
Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Oh Armaan will get karma. In Rishta they will give that to each important character smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: maahi11

She thought Armaan ko ring tho sirf main hi phenaungi, Armaan nay jo ring select ki thi, she tried to take that as well, with this she wants to prove Abhira cannot take responsibility, whats more illogical she is carrying the ring with her every where, and nobody saw the same.

so in addition to being delusional, psychotic, a cheating wife, a lusting Bhabi, causing people to get injured by driving recklessly, a careless irresponsible driver, and other bad stuff…Ruhi is now also officially a THIEF…how much more can her character be degraded. She’s a disgrace to her whole family..such a shameless woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️..I wonder how much more bad stuff will she do..when will she get exposed ? And what punishment will she get ?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Bakwas z now Ruhi really looks like her moniker .

There’s no comparison…Ruhi is a gone case..she’s as low as you,can go.’😂

he may loose rohith and that will be his ultimate karma 😄 he did everything for rohith ruined Ruhi's life so he will loose that rohith. 😃

losing rohit what will he get. He needs only abhira as per his words. Rest all are haddis. Every day he fights for bangles, ring , dress etc. I haven't seen my hubby or brothers ask my inlaws anything. What they gave is enough as they gave through heart. Dadis wishes or her property any day to give anyone. When ar mom or ar father has not built the empire there is no haq to demand. If he asks for haqs he gets chippa soon.
Edited by Mehersudha - 28 days ago

Armaan ka karma list is very long. When he told lobe shove to ruhi he threw her next day for family, When he had family he was ready to throw it for his girlfriend, When he had his wife he was doing rasleela with his brother's widow and now sitting at home like bechara abla nari. He will loose everything at a go. Sit in roads with a shawl in shoulder, dog near him smiley14