Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago
People appraised ruhi when she gave ring back to Armaan sa. Now see favourite ruhi thinks that it was her big mistake 🤣🤣🤣 dumbo of the planet I can't see her in every scene, it's so irritating 😔
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

panic attack is due to abandoned state this started because of Rohit leaving her. She said initially how everyone left her including Rohit. It's anger and revenge only I feel what she is doing. The way ar left her at mandap and abhira loving arman against her deal jaap this is the main issue for her. So she does create issues so that they both get pain. She is not looking for anyone's happiness as they gave her pain. Writers are writing where the product is going that way sold. They can't change overnight. Doesn't she knows she won't get arman any way as Rohit is there and abhira se love family accented. On what basis she can expect it so it's all her mind words only.

Ruhi is in her era of 'hum toh barbaad hue sanam, ab sabko barbaad karke maanenge 😆 '.

Because Armaan toh kabhi nhi milne wala, and Rohit isko chahiye nhi, Ddp and kalesh 🤣

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira heard dadi refusing to give her khandani kangan. Will she doubt dadi behind chori.

Dadi agreed for the marriage for rohit, yeh bhi use pata chala toh she might think dadi yeh sab usko insult karne ke liye kar rahi thi, because she never liked abhira🙆‍♀️

And vidya ko naye set of kangan banwane padenge, already 3 de chuki hain abhira ko pata nahi if she has anything left for her or notsmiley36

reminded me of the Saraswati ki murti incident when she thought Ruhi had broken it ..and it turned out to be Manisha ..they find ways to recycle their scenes and tracks ..so this is possible but hope she doesn’t for her own good …

I don’t understand why KP agreed for ArAb shaadi? She is damn irritating only one jaap prove Ab is aachi bahu?🙄 …. Yahi karna tha toh let them get married in mandir. Makers are serving truck load of Shi* smiley35

Observer007 thumbnail

Rohit Poddar your wife is holding something, don't you want to know. Tumko kuch apne aap karna tha na to rakho na apni wife ka dhyaan (uspe nazar) and go love (bash) her🤭

Edited by Observer007 - 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Ruhi is in her era of 'hum toh barbaad hue sanam, ab sabko barbaad karke maanenge 😆 '.

Because Armaan toh kabhi nhi milne wala, and Rohit isko chahiye nhi, Ddp and kalesh 🤣

when she came back she said none understood my pain I was termed bad so let me be bad and give them pain. There is no love on arman Or anyone. It's purely revenge anger hurt so she is giving them pain and seeing their pain. Because she got pain holding one yr. Her revenge will destroy herself and others too.

edited for gen 3 discussions

Edited by minakrish - 28 days ago