Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Parineeti or Kriti deserve to win this year.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

She cant no one can as long as Alia's Dharma lobby existssmiley36, the bigger question is kya iss baar bhi logon ke joote chappal khaane se bachne ke liye insta comments band karne padenge jaise Rocky rani ki zillat bhari victory ke time karna pada thasmiley36

jab inko pata h ki inki inn harkaton se inko joote chappal milte h fir b ye kyu baar-baar joote chappal khane wale kaam karte h? Award kharidne ka faida kya fir agar usse faida ni nuksan ho? Ek toh paise ki wastage upar se beizati free me milti h
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Parineeti or Kriti deserve to win this year.

not eligible..threatrical only

xyzxy zxyzyxz yxyzyxyzyz

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

jab inko pata h ki inki inn harkaton se inko joote chappal milte h fir b ye kyu baar-baar joote chappal khane wale kaam karte h? Award kharidne ka faida kya fir agar usse faida ni nuksan ho? Ek toh paise ki wastage upar se beizati free me milti h

Desperation to break a record and build a resume for HW I guesssmiley36

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think, after last year's backlash, he might not try to get her any awards. Alia herself might ask him not to, unless she's absolutely amazing in Jigra, it is an excellently written role and it also does well at the box office. Then, they might try to rig it. The recency bias might also help them convince the general public that hers is the best performance of the year. The power center to influence awards isn't going to be Karan johar any longer. He is already in his last legs if he can't turn things around in a year or two. It will be Jio v/s T-Series going ahead. Whether it is fighting for screens during clashes or bagging awards, I think it will be these two at the forefront.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bloomers

I think, after last year's backlash, he might not try to get her any awards. Alia herself might ask him not to, unless she's absolutely amazing in Jigra, it is an excellently written role and it also does well at the box office. Then, they might try to rig it. The recency bias might also help them convince the general public that hers is the best performance of the year. The power center to influence awards isn't going to be Karan johar any longer. He is already in his last legs if he can't turn things around in a year or two. It will be Jio v/s T-Series going ahead. Whether it is fighting for screens during clashes or bagging awards, I think it will be these two at the forefront.

Its actually in her best interest to lay low - but she does not understand that. She will single handedly ruin her own career with her selfish ego-maniac personality

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It should be Sharvari

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I mean if RKR can win for a flop then why not Sharvari?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

not eligible..threatrical only

xyzxy zxyzyxz yxyzyxyzyz

Chamkila deserved a theatrical release. What a pity. I thought it may have gotten a limited release somewhere to qualify.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I mean if RKR can win for a flop then why not Sharvari?

I meant for her hit smiley36 lol