Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Shraddha ghanta popular currently.....?

She is a floppy queen and its been a long time to that...

RKR and her having more or less same graph of pupulairty as of now.

The huge advance Stree2 has taken is NOT due to Shraddha, but due to the goodwill and popularity of the prequel, which is the case in most of the sequels.

--------

Floppy?

Out of her 18 films - 11 of them have been successful. Thats a pretty high success rate. Not to mention in her first two movies no one knew her so I am not even sure if they count, but lets include them still.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

BOI

"Here there is Shraddha Kapoor who is one of the top female stars but there is little face value in terms of a male lead yet the Hindi belts of CPCI, Gujarat etc are looking a very strong opening"

Thank you and do we need more clarification on how much SK matters to Stree and the numbers?

Shraddha has no value outside this movie so she can hardly be credited like that. Horror movies work in India and always have. Even those Raaz movies were a rage - it's not that Bipasha was such a huge star. Recently that Munjiya movie made so much money with nobodies.

On top of that, this is a sequel to an already hit horror movie.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Floppy?

Out of her 18 films - 11 of them have been successful. Thats a pretty high success rate. Not to mention in her first two movies no one knew her so I am not even sure if they count, but lets include them still.

Absolutely, she is a flop queen for the last 6 long years since 2018 , infect 6 out of her last 8 releases were huge flops.

No screen presence, does not know what acting is , no X factor on silver screen....that's thandi lifeless Shraddha for you with the most dull screen presence, along with another useless lallu Jhanvi.....

And all of a sudden the credit for humongous advances to a SUPERHIT PREQUEL is given to this non actress who is flopping since 2018...

Lol....this forum never fails to amaze with its delusions.. 😂

------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Delulu is actually the Solulu.

Number one superstar after Madhuri & Sridevi, Shraddha Rani fans, and that demented boi can live happily in their lala land...

Stree2 took huge advance due to Shraddha..lol...😅

prdhuri dosro ki franchise ma ghus kar daka dalty h

Hey Bhagwan.....people are giving the credit of Stree 2 success to Shraddha??smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

And also not in this thread ....but somewhere I read that Shraddha is not a nepo kid???smiley37smiley37smiley37....Well she was being given movies after movies despite being a below average actor and giving so many flops.....yes nothing to do with nepotism....smiley37smiley37

Yaar I know you guys don't like Alia....but itna bhi illogical hona theek nahi hai......ki saamne wala hansta hansta marr jaaye...

I know this forum adores Shraddha because she appears sweet and is cunning enough to not let people know...how she is getting movies on a platter....but theek hai...lage raho...smiley36

And no....Stree is not a female centric movie....smiley44smiley37

you need to know the difference between female centric and movie being driven by female lead's popularity..

What popularity??? Stree 2 is a franchise to a well made movie Stree.......Horror comedies have always done well if made well......Munjiya with newcomers has become a hit..

let katrina deepika alia do a movie with rajkumar and we will see how much it makes..all of a sudden rajkumar has become SRK in this forum smiley36

Katrina or Deepika ne Stree mein he chhappar faad diya hota....smiley36...BTW how much did Stree open for and made?

😂😂😂

Aamir nay kya kusoor kiya thha....uska naam bhi thok deytay to make this statement even funnier 😅

------------

Delulu...solulu...charam seema per hai...smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Katrina or Deepika ne Stree mein he chhappar faad diya hota....smiley36...BTW how much did Stree open for and made?

. Stree 124cr 2018

Open 6.63cr dream for dp solo smiley37

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 1 months ago