Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

TJMM was not a flop..it was semi hit

shradha was not even in flying jatt..it was jackie..God pls a basic fact check firstsmiley36

Thatโ€™s all I ever asked

See the only reason I don't like Shraddha..is because of her cunningness......mere ko Alia jaise maha moorkh log chalenge lekin cunning nahi...smiley36

See how stupid Alia has managed to become a poster child of nepotism.....and Shraddha....the daughter of one of the top villains....the niece of Padmini Kolhapure and belonging to the family of Lata Mangeshkar.....is not a nepo kid but an outsider...smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

See the only reason I don't like Shraddha..is because of her cunningness......mere ko Alia jaise maha moorkh log chalenge lekin cunning nahi...smiley36

See how stupid Alia has managed to become a poster child of nepotism.....and Shraddha....the daughter of one of the top villains....the niece of Padmini Kolhapure and belonging to the family of Lata Mangeshkar.....is not a nepo kid but an outsider...smiley36

shahkuni sarook ki makari nh dekhti

Bhut Shani banrhi hoo haa

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

shahkuni sarook ki makari nh dekhti

Bhut Shani banrhi hoo haa

Munna....Shahrukh ke baare mein teri jali kati baatein ek kaan se sunkar doosre kaan se bahar.....smiley37

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Itni sweet aur humble tou hai..i don't find her cunning at all..but i never Q others of their opinion on others..be it personality or acting..so ill let it be there..i only Q when i feel someone is not being credited for something he or she deserves to..

Edited by cougarTown - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't know if Shraddha is cunning or not....

she is just total dull, total thandi on screen, lifeless actress with zero acting skills ...this just put me off about her...

On top of this, she had always been given good credits for the few hits in her career, in which she was mostly a flower pot (excpet for Aashiqui2 only)....

No charisma, no x factor, no acting , no performance, no screen presence..and mostly a flop since 2017....

Number one ?.... Yeah right ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Itni sweet aur humble tou hai..i don't find her cunning at all..but i never Q others of their opinion on others..be it personality or acting..so ill let it be there..i only Q when i feel someone is not being credited for something he or she deserves to..

See I know you guys like Shraddha and find her sweet or whatever.......on the face she is sweet.....but there is where her cunningness lies......has she ever told anyone how she keeps on getting these movies....despite flops and being an average actor.....unlike Alia who shouts from the rooftop about her privileges......bolo...who is moorkh and who is cunning.....Shraddha comes from as well connected family if not more than Alia.....

Abhi dekh lo....you guys have to bring down legends like SRK and Salman ...and stars like Deepu and Kat to raise Shraddha.....kyonki Shraddha ka apna kuchh toh hai bhi nahi defend karne ko....smiley36

You tell me....why shouldn't the success of Stree 2 go to RKR ??smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like to see tactic 4smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Don't know if Shraddha is cunning or not....

she is just total dull, total thandi on screen, lifeless actress with zero acting skills ...this just put me off about her...

On top of this, she had always been given good credits for the few hits in her career, in which she was mostly a flower pot (excpet for Aashiqui2 only)....

No charisma, no x factor, no acting , no performance, no screen presence..and mostly a flop since 2017....

Number one ?.... Yeah right ๐Ÿ˜‚

even tho donโ€™t agree with everything but gotta say first time you have impressed me ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by Briaahna - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

even tho donโ€™t agree with everything but gotta say first time you have impressed me ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Omg, today is one of the lucky day of my life....๐Ÿ˜ฑ