Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Well, I don't know if anyone will pay Filmfare to give her this award... and, btw., it still isn't the end of the year...

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Purple5

Theek hai

Par alia ne bhi toh rocky rani ke liye win Kia sirf alag alag sari pehenne ke liye

Awards wese bhi joke banchuke hain

I am more against Aalia and her undue nepo previlidges and undeserving awards.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She cant no one can as long as Alia's Dharma lobby existssmiley36, the bigger question is kya iss baar bhi logon ke joote chappal khaane se bachne ke liye insta comments band karne padenge jaise Rocky rani ki zillat bhari victory ke time karna pada thasmiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

She cant no one can as long as Alia's Dharma lobby existssmiley36, the bigger question is kya iss baar bhi logon ke joote chappal khaane se bachne ke liye insta comments band karne padenge jaise Rocky rani ki zillat bhari victory ke time karna pada thasmiley36

That Filmfare award was a PR disaster.When I saw Sharvari's pic with the director and Alpha clapboard-I was curious. I then noticed that Rani boycotted Filmfare awards..but attended the other chota mota awards like Showsha,Phalke,Zee etcsmiley36.

I thought Ahaaaaan

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

That Filmfare award was a PR disaster.When I saw Sharvari's pic with the director and Alpha clapboard-I was curious. I then noticed that Rani boycotted Filmfare awards..but attended the other chota mota awards like Showsha,Phalke,Zee etcsmiley36.

I thought Ahaaaaan

I am honestly surprised at the way YRF has turned Alpha into a proper 2 heroine project from articles to announcement videos, to bg score, and this is after all the solo genderless 1st female falana dhimkana propoganda by Alia's PRsmiley36 kaafi pyaar hai YRF walon ka Sharvari sesmiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I am honestly surprised at the way YRF has turned Alpha into a proper 2 heroine project from articles to announcement videos, to bg score, and this is after all the solo genderless 1st female falana dhimkana propoganda by Alia's PRsmiley36 kaafi pyaar hai YRF walon ka Sharvari sesmiley36

YRF and Sharvari just might do to Alia,what Kjo and his beti did to others. Who Kehtein hain na "Do unto others, what others do unto you".

Kiara Advani from War 2 is also there.She is at her fittest best..and will be coming off from some bikini scenes in War2!!Will be interesting and will get a good opening too. There will be a tussle for who is responsible for the opening. Samosas will say HRITHIK from War 2!

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok so basically she is going to need to beat alia’s payment in order to get the award

Hopefully she can afford that after stree 2’s success and signing new movies

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

i don't know why no one is talking about Kangana in emergency, love her or hate her, she is capable of delivering . maybe i am in minority, i liked the teasersmiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i don't know why no one is talking about Kangana in emergency, love her or hate her, she is capable of delivering . maybe i am in minority, i liked the teasersmiley36

Kangana has banned herself though, remember when she won an award and then said she doesnt want itsmiley36 and does not want to nominated anymore.

Emergency is her last hurray.

100% guaranteed Jigri is winning. Can you open the celebration thread now?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

She might win some but not Filmfare. Alia & kjo influence the winners