Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I see RK fans hating the news of shraddha being paired with hrithik, they are saying she looks too young for him. Does RK fans only want all the actresses to work with rk only or what? if rk is working with girls younger than him, why can't HR too. I think HR and shraddha would look good together. HR should go back to working with Amisha and Preity as well.

I think Shraddha is old enough to be paired with Hrithik and look good. He's also working with Kiara, and she looks the same age as Shraddha to me. Kriti could work too.

I think the ones after that - like Tripti, Sharvari would maybe look too young with him. He would look bad with Alia too since she looks like a teenager and can’t match up in terms of looks.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - a month ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I see RK fans hating the news of shraddha being paired with hrithik, they are saying she looks too young for him. Does RK fans only want all the actresses to work with rk only or what? if rk is working with girls younger than him, why can't HR too. I think HR and shraddha would look good together. HR should go back to working with Amisha and Preity as well.

My goodness, this proves his fans are as misogynistic and controlling as RK is. I guess that's why they like him, because they agree with his views. Even more reason why I cannot see any overlap between SRK fans and RK fans.

I don't see any reason why HR and Shraddha couldn't work together. They'd make a cute pairing. That being said, I agree with you that I'd like to see him work with Amisha and Preity again since they were two of his best pairings. Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai 2 is still heavily requested by fans.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Oh I feel only one actually good was KMG..both krish were just awful..esp 3rd which looked like a spoof movie smiley36

I feel like this might revive the Krish series for HR more than the other way around. Stree 2's success means producers and directors want to cash in on Shraddha and RKR's successes before they run dry. RKR still isn't getting recognized as much but the craze for Shraddha has seen new highs so obviously people want to work with her.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/exclusive-shraddha-kapoor-hasnt-signed-hrithik-roshan-starrer-krrish-4/ EXCLUSIVE: Shraddha Kapoor hasn’t been signed for Hrithik Roshan-starrer Krrish 4

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Why can’t they get rid of this Krish nonsense? As if the previous two films weren’t enough torture.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

Why can’t they get rid of this Krish nonsense? As if the previous two films weren’t enough torture.

krish & war series hi tou chalta hai becharay ka..woh tou rehne do smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder why people even discuss something that may - again - just be a pr thing. As far as I know Krrish 3 was released in 2013 and - if I'm not mistaken - the fourth isn't even in the pre-production phase although it is said to be released in 2026.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HR needs to stop Krrishing and Rohithing.