Shradha kapoor's supremacy

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Ipwg_ystH/?igsh=MWFwMG9ya2RidTJ1OA==

Just look at her man..what a beauty..and she is 38..look at her expressions..her dance..she is made for the big screen..those who criticize shradha..well she may not be the best actress but she has everything else in her which is why she is where she is today..and aaj ke time pe aise expressions ke sath aisa dance koi nayi actress nae kar sakti..she owns the screen like a boss smiley16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

she is awesome!! love herr

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Meanwhile “ehhhh villain” ringing in my ears the whole time

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’ve always said this - Shraddha has so much untapped potential; if she even got the opportunities that Janhvi, Ananya and Sara got, she would’ve shined.

Sadly she’s been around for more than 10 years and I truly think that Stree 2 is her final inning. She has no more projects on hand and no releases in 2025

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’ve always said this - Shraddha has so much untapped potential; if she even got the opportunities that Janhvi, Ananya and Sara got, she would’ve shined.

Sadly she’s been around for more than 10 years and I truly think that Stree 2 is her final inning. She has no more projects on hand and no releases in 2025

Slaying since almost 15 years..teen patti was 2010

And i will always say .she is being smart..less work but good work..she will be flooded with offers provided stree 2 works..now you tell me when was her last flop? almost 5 years ago..janhvi is not even waiting 5 months to give a flop..so less work is actually working well for her

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shraddha could have been a great flowerpot and deserved bigger movies. Not acting opposite the older actors hurt her career IMO

Edited by 2RsFan - 1 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Shraddha could have been a great flowerpot and deserved bigger movies. Not acting opposite the older actors hurt her career IMO

She is not being their side kick..she is kicking their ass while clashing with them smiley16 I would say good decision..not like they are giving any hits

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I don’t think so, Look at Deepika calling herself number one now by doing 15 min roles in big stars movies, and she’s almost being laughed at now.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My brain is not designed to watch expressions specially whenever I see someone with good figure and revealing clothes.

It's little difficult to watch expressions. smiley36

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What ? Shraddha and expressions?smiley22smiley44