Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

I don't know why Hrithik is wasting his time on this stupid film. Krish 3 was terrible.

And if they really make the film, I hope she doesn't get paired with him because Shraddha would look too young for him.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That is why she is cunning.......she gets big movies with big stars....big production houses....despite being a non actor and a floppy....but she has made everyone think that she is self made star....smiley37

Why does she "need" to be a self-made star. You are fan of Alia, and want to talk about being self-made?

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

My 2 favs together, waited for this long!!! Please make it happen

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

20% screen time confirmed

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh no!! After all this success she is getting FP roles?? Aisa kyun? smiley26

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

20% screen time confirmed

How ironic. This is not any different than Gangu in Gully Boy na? Remember when that movie came out and you were trying to convince all of us that its Gangu's film and that she didn't need extra screen timesmiley37

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

New pairing.. it is always good to see new pair in movies. Go for it... they both will look beautiful together.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

great if its true..............

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can see certain members are not happy with this newssmiley37all actors has a PR. Even those who play a sympathy card that they don’t know about PR and how it workssmiley36i mean your entire family belongs to Bollywood smiley37

Shraddha Hrithik are in talks since 2022. She definitely may have projects in talks but has not revealed yet. OMG it’s been my dream to see them together. smiley42And all krrish were amazing, at least Hrithik was.

Shraddha always said she gets work because of her amazing team. But yes she does not belong to any camp. She left yrf banner for good work.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If it's then I'd say good choice playing to her strengths, shayad pehli baar papa Roshan ko calculator use na karna pade, haven't watched kriishh 3 so no idea but KMG & Krishh had good enough roles for Preity and PC, just to be clear Shraddha has rarely done flowerpot roles, commercial cinema, quintessential heroine ya glamorous role karna does not automatically make the actress role flowerpot smiley36

Waise bhi quintessential diva pull off karna sab ke bas ki baat nhi chahe jitna chiffon sari mein uchal losmiley36