Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Am I the only one who thinks Shraddha is a far better actress than these Janhvi, Ananya and Sara types ? And yet those three don’t get nearly the amount of hate Shraddha does ?

She isnt much of an actress, but she is a much nicer face to look at and easy on the eyes..otherwise Shraddha's EK villain/ TJMM made my ears bleed..her dialogue delivery is not very tolerable..but when she has a lot lesser to say..like Aashiqui and Stree etc..she makes for a doll.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

She isnt much of an actress, but she is a much nicer face to look at and easy on the eyes..otherwise Shraddha's EK villain/ TJMM made my ears bleed..her dialogue delivery is not very tolerable..but when she has a lot lesser to say..like Aashiqui and Stree etc..she makes for a doll.

I am sure she has some untapped potential as well. However I do think it’s too late for that to be tapped into. Stree 2 is most likely her last film
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

I am sure she has some untapped potential as well. However I do think it’s too late for that to be tapped into. Stree 2 is most likely her last film

why is Stree 2 her last film? she settling down and leaving industry?

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Although Shraddha surely has BO pull but hardly anyone goes to watch Stree for Shraddha.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

why is Stree 2 her last film? she settling down and leaving industry?

She hasn’t signed any more projects and I doubt she will get any more good offers

Producers have moved on to Sharvari and Tripti now

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Am I the only one who thinks Shraddha is a far better actress than these Janhvi, Ananya and Sara types ? And yet those three don’t get nearly the amount of hate Shraddha does ?

in which universe? At least not in IF BWF smiley36
This is quite a delulu take smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Really? i have yet to meet any one who even dislikes shradha K let alone hate her..even online she is one of the most loved personalities..hardly ever trolled..so i don't know where is this coming from..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Really? i have yet to meet any one who even dislikes shradha K let alone hate her..even online she is one of the most loved personalities..hardly ever trolled..so i don't know where is this coming from..

I meant here on IF? Hardly see anyone bash the nepo babies the way they come after Shraddha
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

in which universe? At least not in IF BWF smiley36
This is quite a delulu take smiley36

You say this in every topic I comment on. It’s clear you’ll never see my POV, why bother trying ?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

You say this in every topic I comment on. It’s clear you’ll never see my POV, why bother trying ?

Oh pls if you claim something like this then people will question - as everyone who reads this forum will know how much Sara jhanvi and ananya are trolled and hated here. Shraddha doesn’t even get 1% hate/troll compared to them.