Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Bambai ka Babu, Aurangzeb, Humraaz (both the Sunil Dutt version and the Bobby Deol version). Both the movies have flawed protagonists who realize what or who truly matters in life after the events of the day. Aurangzeb asks the eternal question "What decides an individual's character. His nature or upbringing?"

Humraaz is not a lesser known film (the Amisha Patel/Bobby Deol version anyway). It's a perennial fav that always plays on TV, got several award nominations, was considered one of the few box office hits of 2002 which was the infamous year where just about everything flopped, and is considered popular enough to warrant a sequel that will be coming out.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Its basically all a race of who will make more engaging stuff from the "inspirations"...

The only thing I disliked in Yakeen was the heavy usage of cgi, animation and vfx just like in Priyanka's another movie Jaan e mann.

--------

At some point the "inspirations" get annoying. I saw it three times. After that I started forwarding the episode if I saw it was based on Yakeen. Crime Patrol and Savdhaan India take inspiration from their own old episodes. They've shown the same case twice or three times sometimes. CP actually did the Nirbhaya case 3 times and in 2 versions they changed several details. Only once did they stick to the real case.