Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

I am not sure.. looks like it's for PZ... Agar naam liya tho ye chodegi nahi type wala...🤭

nawab speaks his mind too so many times he as on Kareena lol even since marriage and she just sits their quietly listening. Yes preity can be bold and outspoken and bindas attitude which I like. Plus as an outsider she worked hard to make her place in Bollywood. She was only one in Bollywood who got an invite to abhi and aish wedding amongst the a listers she’s very loyal and as great rapport with her costars esp the Khans.
Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Arre bhai Preity ki marzi hai wo jitna bole and kisi bhi baat pe opinion de, ise kya dikkat hai smiley29

exactly who is Rani or anyone to tell her to be quiet lol 😂 Rani is more into taking things.

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes that’s what I think - no one really liked kareena during that time except KJo smiley36

well he didn’t either when she wanted more money to be in kal ho na ho and then preity got the role instead
Maroonporsche thumbnail
I think Preity saying anyone else when asked " Kareena or anyone else" is mean or just as mean as Rani saying Preity talks to much

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think Preity saying anyone else when asked " Kareena or anyone else" is mean or just as mean as Rani saying Preity talks to much

Kareena was mean to preity that’s why preity said that. Kareena was a brat and ignored preity when she tried to say hi as preity was an outsider. Kareena only liked insiders like Rani. So she had that I’m superior then others attitude so I don’t blame preity.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Kareena was mean to preity that’s why preity said that. Kareena was a brat and ignored preity when she tried to say hi as preity was an outsider. Kareena only liked insiders like Rani. So she had that I’m superior then others attitude so I don’t blame preity.

I dont agree with anything you said. Everyone was petty or no one was
ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ooh * sips tea *

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont agree with anything you said. Everyone was petty or no one was

u don’t have too but she was here’s more IMG_0030.jpeg

I know u like Kareena but she was mean. I didn’t mind her onscreen but offscreen she was bratty. I don’t like Rani because I didn’t like her onscreen either. I can like someone onscreen without likening them offscreen.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This same Bipasha went on Karans show and said mean things about Ameesha. None of these people are better than the other