Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I know u like Kareena but she was mean. I didn’t mind her onscreen but offscreen she was bratty.

I think what Preity said about her was bratty

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This same Bipasha went on Karans show and said mean things about Ameesha. None of these people are better than the other

might be but that’s my view. Anyhow , I liked preity over others onscreen and otherwise. I don’t mind bumping to her in Los Angeles !! And she was nice during her tour with autographs too.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think what Preity said about her was bratty

good it was payback

Maroonporsche thumbnail

might be but that’s my view.

Yes its my view all these comments/moments need to be criticized or else none do cause then its selective outrage

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry bekind for converting your topic into Kareena vs Priety smiley36 didn’t mean to lol

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rani is the one who needs to zip it in my opinion esp onscreen with her voice.

Rani ki awaaz aisi hai jaisay 💩 aa rahee ho, lekin nikal naa paa rahee ho, jaisay phassi hui ho.

😂😂

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ha ha...doing the same at the moment (*sipping tea*)...and reading smiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pz directly confronted & Rani defended herself.

Saalon pehle matter close hua hai, abhi topic close kardo.....smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/JqO_QC8is5I?si=RUFRbLU6odFbrP9f

Saalon= years ago..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

First of all that was rude. Second of all both Rani and Kareena had resentment towards Preity because both wanted KHNH. Third of all, doesn’t Rani have an opinion on everything herself nowadays? I know that comes with the perks of being The Malkin but the irony is amusing smiley36

I remember this episode. There was a video message from Preity. She was nice and professional about Rani but said the only time Kareena talks to her is when Karan is around. And everyone believed her because Kareena was just a mean girl back then. What’s funny about Rani in this instance is that before KJo showed that video he asked Rani to say something about Preity and Rani was nice and professional and basically said the same exact things that Preity said about her in the video smiley36, we had great chemistry on screen but aren’t great friends in real life and some other polite professional things. This little add on came after Preity’s video message. Something obviously triggered her, or she wanted to establish herself as Kareena’s friend 🤷🏽‍♀️😆

kusima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

both of them were obviously jealous of preity