Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Pz directly confronted & Rani defended herself.

Saalon pehle matter close hua hai, abhi topic close kardo.....smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/JqO_QC8is5I?si=RUFRbLU6odFbrP9f

Saalon= years ago..

bold- i 1st time read ur post n understood that saalon means years ago but after reading ur clarification in bold, i read ur post again with gaali context. 😂😂

Banned

[Post Removed]

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes Bhai. Every Tom dick and Harry can say things to Rani . But she should just stay quiet . Ash can shit on Manisha , Raveena , Rani .. to chalega .. no problem.. in the same episode Preity said shit about kareena but no one’s talking about that .. happens to all the number 1 heroine .. it’s happening to Alia now .. whatever she says becomes an issue

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This opinion copy paste applies to current rani in round tables and interviews…

making martial arts noises when ppl were attempting to have a discussion on me too

Obnoxiously interjecting others and thopoing her uninformed views on them

Take several seats rani….actually maybe not…don’t want those horrendous interviews again

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

episode Preity said shit about kareena but no one’s talking about that ..

the video is there. But it’s selectively being woke

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

well topic isn’t on Kareena to begin with but got diverted to her. I already gave my answer but will repeat it again. I’m glad she replied to someone who was mean to her, rather then her letting it slide or pretending like some do that it don’t bother them. There was another video posted to that it was cleared up and now the topic is back on topic. No wonder the khans liked working with Preity over others as she would get along with them without tantrums ( though the others couldn’t do that either or they be booted out) Amisa Patel mentioned that hrithiks dad said on Kareenas tantrums so did kjo. Point is being mean and stuck up is one thing ( it’s intentional) and just saying that you don’t want to interact with someone because they are mean is something else which is what Preity said. She was upset that Kareena didn’t have Common courtesy to say hi because she wasn’t an insider etc.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

yes . Ppl expect her to be properly behaved . Nice . Docile without any opinion or voice while others can shit

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

yes . Ppl expect her to be properly behaved . Nice . Docile without any opinion or voice while others can shit

they are showing their biases I suppose.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tbh I think Rani just said this to show solidarity with Kareena coz Kareena and preity had a cold war over kal ho na ho. Rani and Kareena have been friends since mdk.

As for the Saif clip, the face he made was to imply he’s scared of preity if he chose Kareena over her but he’s always found Kareena attractive. The next season of Kwk he was asked to choose between Rani and preity and he said Kareena. He also did the same during an awards show when he was asked.

Nvm topic is on rani and now Preity rani get along.

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago