Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Kajol was basically retired from a full time working heroine of Bollywood by then, she did just a handful of movies after a few years gap post mid 2000's.

She can be very subtle, layered and nuanced , if you have seen her in that short movie playing as a dead person who was sexually abused as a child.

I like her more as a human, having an utmost crystal clear heart and pure soul despite after getting all of the humongous successes unlike majority of other actresses (same is the reason of my liking for Madhuri)...

Sadly few can see all of this beneath her bubbly, energetic and full of life avatar.

I feel one of the best decisions was rejecting KANK and doing FANAA

I do feel she comes across as a sincere person much more than Rani who has always appeared fake and manipulative to me esp the KWK episode with shah and kajol, she was SO FAKE! 

Kajol can still be obnoxious despite a good heart so I won't put her in same sentence as Madhuri who hats off is the most polite superstar I have ever seen..i have never seen her passing snide remarks or even taking digs at any co-actor..she truly is a very humble person despite being the biggest of stars out there