Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

KP ka one right dialogue to Abhira today - "iss ghar mein rehne wale parivaar ka mol tum samajh nahi saki"

Correct dadisa.. Abhira is being delusional there in a) considering that household a family and b) living in the misconception that the "family" loves Armaan! smiley32

I loved it when armaan shut her up. Hope aage bhi family family karegi toh chup karwayega 😏

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan turning back to take keys from Kaveri's hands and phuphasa rolling his eyes in between the drama were two unintentionally hilarious scenes smiley36

Abhira being delulu enough to dream about ruhi and phuphasa dancing happily. smiley37smiley37Girl stand up

The dream scene out of this intense emotional scene smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan telling KP off and Abhira is like Armaan please dadisa se iss tarah se before he asks her to shut up and not interfere..

Vidya interfering and KP's turn to show hand and ask her to shut up and not interfere..

I just found the scene funny at that point.. smiley37 isne uska muh band karwaya, chalo ab mein bhi kisi ka muh Karwa deti hun smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Is kaveri supposed to be bi polar? Cause she herself gave most of Armaan's cases to Rohit.. But she also does not want him to leave the firm? What behavior is this smiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I love how he shut Abhira up, t Armaan za Dsmiley42addy

X Fans on the other hand will probably be furious that he dared to shut their pookie baby up smiley37

Originally posted by: Visszz

What if he ask Armaan and Abhira should move out from that house ???

That is still better than separating ArAb. I just don’t want separation. I don’t even mind if MG suggest ArAb to leave with goenkas after IR but no separation 😭
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Is manish goenka back to liking armaan now? smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is kaveri supposed to be bi polar? Cause she herself gave most of Armaan's cases to Rohit.. But she also does not want him to leave the firm? What behavior is this smiley39

Firm mein chahiye as back up.. can't afford for him to become competition types kuch hoga smiley24!

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

The dream scene out of this intense emotional scene smiley37

I didn't understand the need of it. Why was the dream dance scene needed. Armaan left home & instead of being emotional abhira is dreaming happy family dancing around them 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Is manish goenka back to liking armaan now? smiley37

Please don’t take his dhong seriously at all. He will slap Armaan at the opportune moment pronto. Nautanki kahi ka smiley7