Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Today Ar just had one or two dialogues which had his frustration about how Poddars treat him individually. But the confrontation still centered around his relationship with Ab or how Kaveri mistreats Ab. I am super satisfied for this outburst. And I hope one day Ab has a confrontation with Kaveri about badly she treats Ar. That day my full wish will get fulfilled. I still cant digest how lowly she treats her own grandson. That definitely calls for a mirror to be shown and I think Ar will not do that . But Ab definitely can and should.

She partially did it when she called out how no one except Armaan is called paraya, sautela or threatened with losing rishta etc. She took his hand and said she'll fight for him because he doesn't do it himself. That was an awesome scene

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My fav part of epi is the conviction with which Armaan says HE is Abhira's pyaar, zindagi, parivaar . So its not just his own feelings he states with conviction, he knows Abhira unconditionally loves him. Period. The way he says- meri har kami ko apnaya hai, mein jaisa hun vaise mujhse pyaar kiya hai smiley42

Its beautiful ❤️

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

very logical post.

but thats why I always said that these claims of Ruhi's so called "abandonment issues" and past "trauma" is all a sham. She is just an entitled brat who wants everything to go her way. she cant take no for an answer. she is obsessive, stupid, vile. thats who she is. her innate personality is trashy and there is no great psycho analysis that can explain why she is this way. inherently some people are just bad humans who have no Fs to give for others feelings, and she is one of them.

Goenkas have raised an absolute piece of shit and honestly, I am not surprised. Surekha and Swarna raised children like Shubham and Luv Khush who grew up to be a drug addict and molesters respectively. Ofc Ruhi was gonna grow up to be an awful person! 😏

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

On a serious note, why today’s confrontation did not hit the sweet spot for me the way the Kaveri-Armaan confrontation on the sangeet night did or the post divorce hearing confrontation between Abhira - Armaan did was because of the reaction shots ..some of the actors are half decent and some not so decent and when you have to watch their atrangi expressions every now and then, it completely distracts from the core scene ..only Phuphs was spot on with his disgust lol..Abhira was off initially but got on track to a degree once the conversation became about her ..the less said about the others the better ..and that dance that was a figment of Abhira’s imagination..it just about destroyed whatever point the scene intended to make …the scene could’ve been far better than what it was ..!

Me too..me too..

The reason is the precap. Arman might have taken a stand but it's all back to square one tomorrow when dadisa announces his wedding ...it'll be the same vicious cycle of ddp , In between ghoomar..

And he said that he's leaving for dadisa s peace of mind , his and rohit also , but ultimately he also wants the same thing coz his madam wants pyar with parivar so he will bend again .this is not the way to go about such a serious development . Ye development hai hi nahi.

Yahi karna hai toh these scenes are moot . That's why I said if he maintains this stand post marriage , baat phir banegi ..

I never liked abhiras nautanki for the same reason..ye sab I hate pyar & taking vows etc , coz we know ghoom phirke wahin aane wali hai..Arman also ..let them surpise me ..then ill see.....so next few weeks will be boring with bhabhiji trying to ruin the shadi fun ..Asli maza shadi ke baad aayega when kaands start . .so till then I'll hibernate ..probably..😆

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Me too..me too..

The reason is the precap. Arman might have taken a stand but it's all back to square one tomorrow when dadisa announces his wedding ...it'll be the same vicious cycle of ddp , In between ghoomar..

And he said that he's leaving for dadisa s peace of mind , his and rohit also , but ultimately he also wants the same thing coz his madam wants pyar with parivar so he will bend again .

Yahi karna hai toh these scenes are moot . That's why I said if he maintains this stand post marriage , baat phir banegi ..

I never liked abhiras nautanki for the same reason..ye sab I hate pyar & taking vows etc , coz we know ghoom phirke wahin aane wali hai..Arman also ..let them surpise me ..then ill see.....so next few weeks will be boring with bhabhiji trying to ruin the shadi fun ..Asli maza shadi ke baad aayega when kaands start . .so till then I'll hibernate ..probably..😆

I agree ..if the whole point was to just go back and dance, this entire drama was a waste of time …
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I agree ..if the whole point was to just go back and dance, this entire drama was a waste of time …

See we like it or not but Abhimaan has zero self-respect. Having love for your family doesn't not mean that one will take anything that is being dished out. The whole plan of manoing KP was nothing........ neither of them did anything to change KPs mind. Neither even did anything to make Rohit understand.

You can't force someone to love or like you and that's what these two wanted.

Bas dono se bade bade dialogues bulwa lo baaki they never follow through.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Bakiyon ka pata nahi I am excited about the tracks coming now ....

Chalo aaj ke liye bye cya tomm smiley31

join to team armaan kitne din rahungi that depends smiley9