Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I went and watched the confrontation scene because I was told I would change my mind and switch to Armaan’s team ..alas…Armaan’s angst pheeki pad gayi mere Phuphs ke 🙄 ke saamne ..all the others were trying hard to perform but Phuphs didn’t even have to try ..that eye roll and that tiny raising of the eyebrow..those little expressions of exasperation and fatigue as he watched the family drama play out for the umpteenth time …so sorry guys …Phuphs phir se cha gaye ..and at some point, even I wanted to 🙄

P.S - what was that mime act ..Abhira thinks Armaan can’t read her expressions or is unaware of what she wants ..but glad that he asked her to stay out of it ..and even gladder that she’ll come to her senses and leave for the temple ..small mercies indeed !

Mujhe Phupha Sa ko chupa ke rakhna hoga.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Surprisingly MG monologue was in favor of Ar and Ab. He has no issue rn dunno after IR🤔

Previously he has only said that he hates/despises Ar. So it is not believable that he suddenly has a change of heart so soon. I will attribute today’s dialogue to dementia. He has forgotten the hate and will now happily do Kanyadaan ( as some people are expecting).

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

100% agree abt phuphu 😍

And that mime act was comical & seriously..I'm as it is not impressed with abhiras acting & they make her do this . That stop wala action looked so so bad.

Sam is generally really good but what was this??smiley36smiley36

1000064264.jpg

1000064266.jpg

No doubt she looked beautiful here, but this looks weird and unnecessary. I blame the directors for this sequence.

PC: Twitter.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Today Ar just had one or two dialogues which had his frustration about how Poddars treat him individually. But the confrontation still centered around his relationship with Ab or how Kaveri mistreats Ab. I am super satisfied for this outburst. And I hope one day Ab has a confrontation with Kaveri about badly she treats Ar. That day my full wish will get fulfilled. I still cant digest how lowly she treats her own grandson. That definitely calls for a mirror to be shown and I think Ar will not do that . But Ab definitely can and should.

I exactly said the same thing few pages back. It’s super satisfying to watch Armaan saying everything we want to say to that egoistic women about Abhira.its all about Abhira and their love but I also want Armaan to talk about his painful childhood he had because of that women. If she still treats him the same way am sure Abhira will give it back to her.

Abhira at least have a strong and secure relationship with her mother but Armaan has been treated as trash his whole life by his own family. And he addressed that too ,she never taunted him for anything and accepted him as he is.

Sam/Abhira looked beautiful and did a brilliant job with her acting in those few minutes . Esp when she tried stopping Armaan with those hand gestures Ristha BGM playing , that was emotional ,she don’t him to leave the house agate watching everyone being emotional and sad.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

1000064264.jpg

1000064266.jpg

No doubt she looked beautiful here, but this looks weird and unnecessary. I blame the directors for this sequence.

Followed by.."Tum ghar chod ke nai jaa sakte " arre behen uske apne gharwale toh rok nai rahe tum outhouse mei baithi usko kyun rok rahi ho..

And then "ye log tumhe apna nai maante" , "par tumhe toh maante hai na"smiley44 Saari Katha puran ho gayi in front of dadisa , yet she is telling him this. What was that ?

Followed by.."Tum ghar chod ke nai jaa sakte " arre behen uske apne gharwale toh rok nai rahe tum outhouse mei baithi usko kyun rok rahi ho..

And then "ye log tumhe apna nai maante" , "par tumhe toh maante hai na"smiley44 Saari Katha puran ho gayi in front of dadisa , yet she is telling him this. What was that ?

ulta bashan. 😂jab lectures pe asar nahi hi toh ulta bolni hi bas
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

On a serious note, why today’s confrontation did not hit the sweet spot for me the way the Kaveri-Armaan confrontation on the sangeet night did or the post divorce hearing confrontation between Abhira - Armaan did was because of the reaction shots ..some of the actors are half decent and some not so decent and when you have to watch their atrangi expressions every now and then, it completely distracts from the core scene ..only Phuphs was spot on with his disgust lol..Abhira was off initially but got on track to a degree once the conversation became about her ..the less said about the others the better ..and that dance that was a figment of Abhira’s imagination..it just about destroyed whatever point the scene intended to make …the scene could’ve been far better than what it was ..!

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

1000064264.jpg

1000064266.jpg

Bharatanatyam mudras lol lol lol lol
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

you forgot the mujhe usse rokna hoga …I mean he is not going to self-harm ..he has chosen to do what he thinks is right for him …and no one has the right to stop him..more importantly he even cleared that Abhira had nothing to do with his decision and she was likely not even with him on it ..effectively putting an end to the idea that later on he would blame her for his leaving home ..just think about it ..if the ML had said anything even remotely similar, he would’ve been dubbed the reddest flag in the universe …
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

I want the old Itv cliche ML filling FL's maang in front of all for AbhiMaan on that very day, just to see the rotten face of Kaveri Poddar. That old hag is getting on my nerves too much. Who the eff is she to decide for Armaan? This hag has just too much God complex that it is so freaking annoying to see her onscreen.

I would've love it, while he was walking towards the door in slow motion and sun shining on him walk to the door and fill her maang. smiley42 RS don't know how to take the dramatic effect that trp aunties love. That's why Ekta is still popular not cause she's giving fresh stories but the woman is a marketing genius smiley20 That hag confess yesterday that since Ab came into his life he stopped being her puppet and lapdog. He started pointing at her wrong doing and challenging her outdated way of thinking. Armaan is a man, and she fills to recognize it's not Ab doing but all Armaan, she just support him like a partner.