Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Waise y did armaan not take abhira along? Chuni de kar kyun chala Gaya??abhira ko saath le jaata na😃😃

He had a dialogue today that he doesnot know yet whether Ab will agree to the wedding against everyone’s wishes so maybe thats why. But Ab had already agreed to marry in yesterday’s episode. And the only thing she has not yet agree was to set up their home outside PH.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

After seeing armaan crazily madly lost after abhira going missing it will look dumb if rohit still beleive ruhi armaan is after her smiley37

Aaj Armaan aur Dadi ki confrontation ke baadh bhi usko lagtha hai ki Armaan is after Ruhi ? Then he must be more delusional than his paagal biwi 😂 ,both Bagoda pathi and lusty wife made for each other he needs to watch Armaan’s happy dance .Sharmaji ne call karke bathayi hogi that she is coming 😍Dadi can give live telecast from the Temple.

😂

https://x.com/lolaal123/status/1823259600612724834

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i really hope someone will ask the question of who informed Kaveri of the whole plan

Dont think they will show that. They can imply that the Broker gave the keys to Kaveri and she concluded that they are marrying today before settling up in the new house.

They have conveniently covered worse scenarios . This is nothing.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I want the old Itv cliche ML filling FL's maang in front of all for AbhiMaan on that very day, just to see the rotten face of Kaveri Poddar. That old hag is getting on my nerves too much. Who the eff is she to decide for Armaan? This hag has just too much God complex that it is so freaking annoying to see her onscreen.

Now babhi ki kya hogi? AA ki shaadi ke baad bhi she will still keep lusting on her jeth ? Why did they make her so cheap and characterless when they r planning for AA’s marriage and IR? Ruhi 0.3 will be more cheaper kya ?

Jane ,u r right they will get married before IR but sadly my guess might turn true too, Dongi MG might do the kanyadhan smiley11.

https://youtu.be/m4zQi2YQuk0?si=6Hzzee7f70cx85M5

nonsense, so KV really kidnapped Abhira ? So she might have seen Abhira not able to decide and crying..so accepted for Armaan and also for Rohit’s happiness ?Or for the firm ?

EDITED: Jane ,chk this old hag agreed for the marriage and blessing Abhira 😂

https://youtu.be/jtiunbk1T-E?si=8oKf83jW7XKKnJax

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago

Today Ar just had one or two dialogues which had his frustration about how Poddars treat him individually. But the confrontation still centered around his relationship with Ab or how Kaveri mistreats Ab. I am super satisfied for this outburst. And I hope one day Ab has a confrontation with Kaveri about badly she treats Ar. That day my full wish will get fulfilled. I still cant digest how lowly she treats her own grandson. That definitely calls for a mirror to be shown and I think Ar will not do that . But Ab definitely can and should.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

[QUOTE=Chaitu.V]

Armaan’s character growth and redemption is exceptional. RoPu nailed today’s episode and left no crumbs along with Dadisa/Anitha

I don’t think Abhira’s character growth is going downhill either . She lived in that family for an yr ,most of the family members loves her,even Dadi started caring for her before the deal truth is out. She experienced the love and of course hatred from the family. She saw Armaan’s love for his family ., pehli wali Abhira hothi tho bhi she wouldn’t let Armaan leave the the family for her ,but now she started respecting and accepting relationships . When she gives it back she will be called barthameez and when doesn’t she is a doormat so what is she supposed to do ?

She is not prioritising anyone over Armaan ,she is trying to make him understand ,they will not be happy leaving the family . KV already started blaming her and her parvarish again. She knows Armaan is her only family so no one is more important for her than him.

I feel her wish will come true and KV will accept them whole heartedly later.They will have the family’s love they always craved for ,it’s still ok if it’s short lived .May be after the marriage they will start the track Dadi accepting Armaan n Abhira too ,Ruhi will get exposed at the same time .

Sam/Abhira looking beautiful and she only have few mins today .she did it brilliantly.

https://x.com/swasan_sk/status/1823203168605388896

https://x.com/arya_vani34405/status/1823225028483191138

[/QUOTE abhira just wants this big family that she never had. But while kaveri remains toxic it will be unpleasant..it’s actually better to live in a nuclear family than in an extended family where the head is toxic. We viewers can see this.but abhira can’t..maybe because she doesn’t know what a loving dadi is like..she only knows toxic kaveri.. 🙄

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I just had one doubt though …Armaan says that the house/ family never let him forget that he was not one of their own but Abhira never spoke of that…but why ever would Abhira taunt him for that when she herself lacked a strong and secure family backing..?

Interesting doubt haan..ruhi also never taunted armansmiley37Her love for arman is unbiased & unconditional & never seems to die smiley37 will bhabhiji repeat my words tomorrow ? Phir arman tum mujhse kyun nai pyar karte, dadisa also likes her , above all.

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

KP sunaofy Ru when she went to chugali about Ar leaving 🤣 She is such a dumbo…… whole episode Ar made it crystal clear that he only loves Ab but still this delulu in her own bubble 🙄

You are forgetting. Ar thru his dialogue to Rohit said that he wants happiness for Ruhi and Rohit. So she can still think that Ar only thins about her happiness.smiley5

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I went and watched the confrontation scene because I was told I would change my mind and switch to Armaan’s team ..alas…Armaan’s angst pheeki pad gayi mere Phuphs ke 🙄 ke saamne ..all the others were trying hard to perform but Phuphs didn’t even have to try ..that eye roll and that tiny raising of the eyebrow..those little expressions of exasperation and fatigue as he watched the family drama play out for the umpteenth time …so sorry guys …Phuphs phir se cha gaye ..and at some point, even I wanted to 🙄

P.S - what was that mime act ..Abhira thinks Armaan can’t read her expressions or is unaware of what she wants ..but glad that he asked her to stay out of it ..and even gladder that she’ll come to her senses and leave for the temple ..small mercies indeed !

100% agree abt phuphu 😍

And that mime act was comical & seriously..I'm as it is not impressed with abhiras acting & they make her do this . That stop wala action looked so so bad.