Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

RoPu and Armaan sa absolutely smashing it out of the park today with perfect amounts of frustration, pain, anger, love, yearning - all of it reflecting so damn well in his dialogues at the right moments smiley42smiley27 switching to his team for the day as he so rightfully deserves it.. or maybe until phuphu does something worthwhile smiley40

I haven't seen the episode yet, evening se pehele dekh bhi nahi paaungismiley19

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rash_H

I haven't seen the episode yet, evening se pehele dekh bhi nahi paaungismiley19

Phir bhi team badal liya smiley31smiley27 Tanu ne Kal trophy de di.. here's my congratulations wali jhappi smiley31

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Phir bhi team badal liya smiley31smiley27 Tanu ne Kal trophy de di.. here's my congratulations wali jhappi smiley31

Team tho BTS ke din hi Badal diya🤩

Thank you wala jhappismiley31

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Here I disagree. None of the previous MLs ever loved someone before FL & claimed FL to be his first and last love. There was no Ruhi as a gatekeeper who would interfere in a ML-FL relationship by ML's choice & get divorce papers ready. Abhira shouldn't have returned to PH/OH even for Madhav but returning to wait for Armaan when she got to know about "the first love claim" was false (according to her perspective) was out of question. Why would she live in OH waiting for Armaan when she claimed "I hate pyaar" when she wasn't told about his and Ruhi's past? Those weren't the normal circumstances, when she didn't even trust Armaan why would she stay in OH to wait for him? Regarding her confessing love after conversation with Vidya ideally the conversation should be between her and Armaan. As Armaan would be the right person to clear her doubts or to give her the transparency she needed. Abhira is too gullible & that needs to change.

Abhira switched from "I hate pyaar" to "Maine do logon sey sabse zyaada pyaar kiya mama aur tum" in days but Armaan made efforts to change her stance. She felt guilty for accusing him for being the problem in her life. She regretted & sincerely apologized.

It's about choices Armaan's choice was his family but he let Abhira get humiliated because of his choice. He could've given her a separate home knowing the circumstances they got married, their one year deal, but he chose to take her to PH to get daily dose of insults as he couldn't live away from his family. Now it's his choice to live separately as he is tired of everything. If in the coming days Armaan decides to leave Abhira because he isn't her priority or his family is her priority I would applaude him for making a wise decision. Why would you choose a life-partner who doesn't value you? Abhira made that mistake earlier. Now it will be Armaan's fault for choosing Abhira over himself. If Armaan isn't Abhira's priority he definitely need to move far away from the drama for his own peace of mind. Choosing to stay means he himself is willing to be treated as a second option by his family and even Abhira.

Let's agree to disagree coz a lot has been discussed already ..nothing can really convince me about abhiras so called reasons and majboori to live with armans father & armans outhouse when she rejected arman himself.

Armans didn't make a choice to bring abhira to ph & humiliate her. His dadisa humiliated her & she retorted , and scenes everyday spiraled into bigger arguments and fights...he asked her to stay away from his family matters did she stay away? Can't compare that time to the present coz theirs was a deal shadi & both arman and abhira were putting up with eo just to cross that 1 yr barrier . Arman had to fulfill his promise & abhira had nowhere to go . That time yes she had a choice to not go with arman , arman cud have enrolled her in a hostel & taken care of her fees etc but both chose to comply coz it was difficult to answer everybody's ques , also to fulfill aksharas last wish.

As for the priorities , let's see how their married life goes ...marriage never works like "you make me your priority else I'll leave you " or"i can't put up with dadisa insults / ruhis interference so these are the preconditions for marriage " ..it's a simple funda that two people try to make it work whatever the circumstances are..if they are able to brave it together , it's a success else the cracks will show up pretty fast.

No matter how much abhira tries she won't get her dream family, dadisa not insulting her & ruhi behaving herself. No matter how much arman tries , abhira won't mind her own business & create trouble in family ..but as husband wife, they'll have to put up with eo if they love eo...

I brought up priorities bec this is where abhiras character is going..in sometime it'll be for everyone to see..from the time arman confessed , it's only arman who's making an effort for them , it's pretty one sided uptil now.

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I went and watched the confrontation scene because I was told I would change my mind and switch to Armaan’s team ..alas…Armaan’s angst pheeki pad gayi mere Phuphs ke 🙄 ke saamne ..all the others were trying hard to perform but Phuphs didn’t even have to try ..that eye roll and that tiny raising of the eyebrow..those little expressions of exasperation and fatigue as he watched the family drama play out for the umpteenth time …so sorry guys …Phuphs phir se cha gaye ..and at some point, even I wanted to 🙄

P.S - what was that mime act ..Abhira thinks Armaan can’t read her expressions or is unaware of what she wants ..but glad that he asked her to stay out of it ..and even gladder that she’ll come to her senses and leave for the temple ..small mercies indeed !

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

After seeing armaan crazily madly lost after abhira going missing it will look dumb if rohit still beleive ruhi armaan is after her smiley37

Originally posted by: lilmssunshinee

I really don’t understand the characterization of Ruhi. For someone who has deep rooted abandonment issues and fear of people leaving her, WHY is she still clinging onto Armaan when he has shown her in every possible way that she is not even close to being on his list of priorities. He only cares for her as an extension of his guilt for hurting her and dumping her at the altar, which is also now slowly fading away since Rohit’s return. She has Goenkas who love her so much, Rohit who loves and cares for her despite her betrayal to the point where he is literally waiting for her to accept him wholeheartedly and she is the favourite bahu of the Poddar Fam yet her sui is stuck on Armaan. What is it? Zidd, Psychopathy, desperation? It is so effing annoying seeing a woman so hung up on a man that does not want her in the slightest. Armaan basically gave up on her despite her pleading and begging because he could not go against his family and Rohit, then refused to talk to his family about them and chose to get drunk asf rather than say ILY to her yet everyday in the past few months, he has gone against the family and Dadisa for Abhira, has spent every waking moment declaring his undying love for Abhira and is constantly pushing for marriage. He is actually LEAVING the Poddar House for good because he wants a peaceful married life with Abhira and that too after a major confrontation with Dadisa jinke saamne iska muh tak khulta tha. What more signs is Ruhi waiting for that Armaan does not love or care for her beyond what anyone feels for an extended family member? I cannot even call what she feels for Armaan “love” since she gives no f-s about how Poddars treat him, where his happiness lies or what he wants. In fact she is making plans to sabotage his already fragile relationship with his younger brother for her selfish goals; she cares about nothing and no one. What is the endgame for her character cause hum saath saath hai after all this would be terrible.

Well yes the creatives showed in the misplaced dream song today, that they will eventually show hum saath saath hai where Ruhi will be dancing happily for Ab’s happiness one day. I was a hella irritated with that song in the middle of a fantastic episode today but I couldnt help but laugh watching Ruhi happily dancing in that sequence smiley37

Fantastic episode. Changed my team to Team Armaan. Ropu as well as the writers ( for writing Ar’s dialogues) deserve all accolades today.

In the precap almost everyone from the family seems to be at the temple . So everyone went there to bless the couple against Kaveri’s wish?

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I just had one doubt though …Armaan says that the house/ family never let him forget that he was not one of their own but Abhira never spoke of that…but why ever would Abhira taunt him for that when she herself lacked a strong and secure family backing..?

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago