Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago
I throughly enjoyed zillat ke ladoo Ru got from Ab today🤣. Makers bas once a week aisa kuch serve karte rehna trp milegi 🙏
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I throughly enjoyed zillat ke ladoo Ru got from Ab today🤣. Makers bas once a week aisa kuch serve karte rehna trp milegi 🙏

Didi in today’s episode be like smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan ne sirf mehendi lagaya hain, yuvraj ne tattoo karaya tha abhira ke naam ka 

Yuvraj 1 armaan 0

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Okay how rich Armaan sa really is. Finding, finalizing and buying a house in one day is some vaddey log vaddi baatien shiz smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

exactly. can he promise her that he will never ever bring up how he left family for her and not resent her for leaving his family. because all of us including Abhira know that he will 100% start missing family and then vent his regret of leaving them on Abhira. and if roles were reversed Abhira would too. because when you pile up angst you vent on people you love because they are around to take it but in the end it will ruin their rishtaa. she knows that ties with bio family cant be broken so easily. they surely can use a break from toxic environment now but a permanent moving out and alienating their well wishers is not a solution. she was right in asking how they can hurt the people who supported their rishtaa. and they will all also blame her, not him.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Easy going episode

Love the proposal, and I'm glad Abhira is packing and choosing Armaan. I know she wants blessing or dadisa just giving okay for Armaan even if she still don't like her, but that's not happening and one knows if it'll ever happen

I love my Manisha in action smiley42

She will of course choose only him, her concern for not leaving the house is also for him. This is the reason I don’t like judging everything based on precap. They both are each others family after all , She might leave to the mandir before the faltu kidnapping drama if at all there is one.smiley36

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1822811953359725054

Manisha chahi is ❤️ and this chamkili vamp is truly turning into chudail suhagan kahi pe bhi pahunch jathi hai . Badi aayi Abhira ko Gyan dene ,dene, characterless vamp,loved how Abhira made her to Shut her filthy mouth..

https://x.com/BiswashreeDash/status/1822812405115543975

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

what’s the topic to bash Abhira today 😂 homebreaker ? not running behind Armaan ,not pleasing Dadi and be a doormat like C n Ruhi because of her ego ? chose YES?

If she really wants to satisfy her ego she can just marry Armaan and take him away from KV. KV even after 30 yrs still cursing Armaan’s mom and calling Armaan Gandha Khoon, paraya because KV thinks Shivani crushed her ego marrying her son without her consent,so if AA repeat the same mistake will she ever accept and forgive them ? She will hate them and their kids and call them Gandha Khoon too. Can Armaan live his entire life without his family ?

She is so Pure hearted girl, kitni achi hai. Everyone wants her to go away with Armaan but armaan will never be happy without his family, and sab jaante hai ki he can anyday flip 🙃 and Sara blame Abhira pe.

Anyways, Armaan is growing on me these days. Rohit & Sam's chemistry is electric smiley27 with this horrible storyline if they are so good, achi story doge toh they can be number 1 pair of ITV.

Dkp, Stop giving this Birla girl free pass! Iska sach sabke saamne lao!

Edited out hate speech

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

A good episode, beside that disco ball roaming around everywhere.

Armaan-Abhira conversation was really good. While I agree with Armaan's perspective cause that house is a literal hell hole, I do understand Abhira's pov of him probably resenting her somewhere down the line for being the reason he got away from his family. But then they cannot ever be really happy at PH cause even if I leave out the whole kaveri-abhira clash, Kaveri neither loves or respects Armaan.

Please let Abhira always be mean to Ruhi, and do not ruin it with dumb ek hazaaron mai meri behena hain crap in the future. 🙏🏾

Anger is a funny thing - when we get angry, our loved ones always bear the brunt of it. In this case while I completely understand Abhira's POV, I feel for Armaan's frustration even more. When a girl gets married, it's the boy's responsibility to make sure that she gets along and is respected in her sasural. Coz all those relationships are tied through him. W/O him those relationships have no inherent meaning. What tone he sets to his relationship with his wife and his wife's relationship with his family is how they're going to treat her going forward.

Armaan has grown leaps and bounds from how he was during the deal shaadi. Then Ab was just a responsibility, hence for him his family mattered more because in his head, she would leave within the year and he would have to stay with the family forever. That reflected in how Abhira was treated by the family, where she was never really given any kind of priority by anyone. Sab usse punching bag ki tarah treat karte the, coz Armaan allowed for it, coz he was not invested in the relationship.

Now the dynamics have completely changed. For Armaan, he has realised no one - literally no one apart from Abhira cares for him and his emotional stability. Baaki family may love him, but he is never their priority. Koi bhi Dadisa ke khilaaf uske liye kabhi nahi khada hoga and he understands that very well. That is reason why Armaan has decided to latch in to the one relationship that he knows will be there no matter what. Abhira for him truly represents everything - his love, his home, his life, his everything. For him walking away from family is possible because he knows she will be there with him - either physically, or even her love for him is enough. He has crossed that point where for him she is the only one that matters - his family now (including Rohit & Dadisa) have become as disposable as he was always to them.

So while Abhira's fears are not unfounded, she has viewed only 1 year of what was 29+ years of torture this person has dealt with all his life. And I can tell you one thing - aise insaan ka jab baan toot tha hai - then nothing, I mean nothing can change his decision. While tomorrow out of anger he may lash out at Abhira, but even she has to understand that she will do the same with him as well. But the only difference would be that in her case she genuinely doesn't have a physical family apart from Armaan, while he emotionally doesn't want a family apart from Abhira.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan ne sirf mehendi lagaya hain, yuvraj ne tattoo karaya tha abhira ke naam ka 

Yuvraj 1 armaan 0

Girl I laughed so hard smiley37 but jokes apart aaj hamre ArSa ko no galliya he was so lovely with proposal 😍