Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can't see lalalala after you posted on clip of SNS with Gopi & Ahem smiley37

I say they should use Gohem’s Lalalala Bgm for AbhiMaan since they don’t have a BGM of their own smiley2smiley37
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m sure that Lalalalalala bgm was used for Akshara Naitik in Gen 1..

yeah reminded me of saathiya smiley37
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

na vishal ko math lao idhar legacy fans ka taste nahi hai woh usko khamakha red flag boldenge as uska character will have more of grey shade 😂

Vishal is happy without rishta by doing his shayri 😂

Most of the times Vishal does badass and savage roles where he unruly, vo rotlu nahi ban payega..........

Log use gunda kahenge smiley36

Edited by Drna7 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's right cause Abhira Sharma Ek laakh meinsmiley16

Gosh I hate talking about any form of AA, dkp are sadistic they'll bring one and screw up the story then I'm out smiley44

Unless it's Vishal Aditya Singh or Vikram Singh Chauhan smiley42, Shaheer Sheikh would be nice but he already did Rishta smiley44 So I'll settle for Namik Paul. He has to be HOT HOT and HOTT, not actor with a dad bod cause he never lost his baby weight smiley21

Since that won't happen please leave my Armaanza alone, however he is he's the bestsmiley42

No no no .. pls .. 🙏

Shaheer sheikh is just too tall for Abhira it will be like they are in different floors

Ro Pu is just right .. he has to be irritated and annoyed with Abhira yet again for the angst to set in the relationship..

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Most of the times Vishal does badass and savage roles where he unruly, vo rotlu nahi ban payega..........

uske first episode pe hi AA ki demand hogi smiley37
Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Why can't ITV FLs decide to live away from in-laws by choice? Why it has to be only ML's choice to leave his family and not FL's choice? FL of yrkkh only stay away from family or family jaap when she is thrown out of the house otherwise the only purpose of her life is to "mend relationships" or to avoid taking the blame for separating a son from his family. Living away from in-laws make a woman selfish that's being portrayed for years which is quite regressive & needs to be addressed as there are too many nuclear families these days. Regarding Abhira from "I'm tired of you & your family I'm tired of u all, I hate u all" to "I won't let you leave them" what a journey. From "I don't want any complications in my life" to "I will wait for Dadisa's approval till eternity" What a growth! smiley9 They have turned my favorite character to smiley8

YRKKH is based on a couple's journey with family dynamics involved so the dream of happy joint family who dotes on their DIL has to be fulfilled. It's a must! Why can't regressive egoistic matriarch be left alone by everyone? Why can't DIL be the "wife" first?

I wish, I truly wish Armaan leave not only PH but Abhira too, as his Dadisa and Abhira both need to realize his worth in their life. Abhira can fulfill her wish of staying in OH & keep waiting for Dadisa's approval for lifetime meanwhile Armaan can focus on his individual journey towards self-love after getting freedom from toxic environment. He can meet achi aurat who will prioritize him over his toxic family or even her own family. Abhira didn't value her self-worth & kept dreaming about the man who didn't care about her or who was going to marry someone else, she was at fault now Armaan should make a wise choice and prioritize his self-respect over love. If he decides to stay back & wait for KP's approval it will be his choice, not Abhira's fault.

I don't know much but ITV will never show fl coaxing ml to leave his family and live separately because it will not go well their trp audience thought process.

Vaise if they'll show Ab doing this stupidity then she'll be more dumb and would destroy happiness of herself and Ar with her own hand.

Drna7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol just realized now they are playing gen 3 songs for abhimaan smiley36 haha dkp please work on original ost for them you can use these songs as you own it lekin kithni baar dusron ka song doge as every gen has got good osts story kithni bhi bekar kyun na ho songs toh acche de do i can atleast add that to my playlist they deserve good songs which reminds ppl of them than reminding ppl abt gen 3 leads 😄

https://youtu.be/b5npap3qdLo?si=-pf0AGg97vy3rxXp

RS ke paas zyada budget nahi hai aur aap aise mazaak bana rahe hsmiley7

To kya ho gaya unhone sab kuch hi borrow kara h, chahe story ho ya bgm ya outfits atleast vo ye sab dikha ke paise kama rahe h aur hum free mein apna time waste kar rahe h..............

smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I say they should use Gohem’s Lalalala Bgm for AbhiMaan since they don’t have a BGM of their own smiley2smiley37

Oh my goodness I forgot there jodi name, always find it stupid

Go Hem smiley37smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

RS ke paas zyada budget nahi hai aur aap aise mazaak bana rahe hsmiley7

To kya ho gaya unhone sab kuch hi borrow kara h, chahe story ho ya bgm ya outfits atleast vo ye sab dikha ke paise kama rahe h aur hum free mein apna time waste kar rahe h..............

smiley37

ha ha true he is earning and i feel now his focus is on new show. Gen 3 ke time par bhi wohi hua he shifted his entire focus on bkas 😂
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know and he'll turn Yrkkh upside down with excitement and he's a damn

good actor that looks good in any wardrobe given to him smiley42

We all have dreams for who should play Ar mom, this my for a jealousy track smiley9