Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

PT Usha is no different. She called the wrestlers unruly . Told them to suck it up because she felt the protest showed India in poor light.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Iss level ke bhi kameene maujood hain humare desh meinsmiley42

Chingaari thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Why is it so hard for this idiot to understand India is not Modi's pushtaini maal . Not a peep about what triggered those protests.

Lekin masoom samajhne ye hi lage hain smiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Fcuk Kangana really. Sorry for my language man I cant seem to keep my calm here. smiley35What did Mandi people do ! One of the most peaceful and harmless constituency. They’d be remembered for this decision of theirs for ever.

That picture is heartbreaking. smiley28 Her eyes are all red, swollen from crying most probably and that’s what makes the smile so .. haunting .. for me. Cant even begin to imagine what SHE might be feeling about all these. She’s a winner all the way ! smiley40

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Fcuk Kangana really. Sorry for my language man I cant seem to keep my calm here. smiley35What did Mandi people do ! One of the most peaceful and harmless constituency. They’d be remembered for this decision of theirs for ever.

That picture is heartbreaking. smiley28 Her eyes are all red, swollen from crying most probably and that’s what makes the smile so .. haunting .. for me. Cant even begin to imagine what SHE might be feeling about all these. She’s a winner all the way ! smiley40

I can’t believe all she could think of was how Vinesh was given a ‘chance’ despite her protest against the PM. I mean helloo…when did the country become PM ke personal property that only those who please him will be allowed to go further? What an idiot! With supporters like these who needs detractors?!?!😆

Edited by e1t53e - 1 months ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

should i say this is strange?? Actually its very common scene from last 13 years. Not Only this mental piece,almost 90%bjp supporters are happy,celebrating because she is out! Look at the the smirks on hema malini's face!!!

And seriously,they claims to love their country!!

I

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

should i say this is strange?? Actually its very common scene from last 13 years. Not Only this mental piece,almost 90%bjp supporters are happy,celebrating because she is out! Look at the the smirks on hema malini's face!!!

And seriously,they claims to love their country!!

I

For them.....country is second.....such a shame..smiley11....they are not realizing....its just not Vinesh who lost a gold....It is India also which also lost a gold medal....smiley18

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kangu is despicable. I don't have words left to express my disgust for her

.. my heart goes out to vinesh... she must have fought so hard to keep her career, to even go to the Olympics after the protest bec we know they must have tried to pull her down as a retribution for standing against assault

And all these women, kangana, hema, saina, pt usha, the other phogat sister, shameful

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Iss aurat ko jitni gaali do utna kam hai, the urge to throw chappals at her 🤌

Chingaari thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

I can’t believe all she could think of was how Vinesh was given a ‘chance’ despite her protest against the PM. I mean helloo…when did the country become PM ke personal property that only those who please him will be allowed to go further? What an idiot! With supporters like these who needs detractors?!?!😆

Social media warriors isi ghalatfehmi mein parhe rehte hain jaise India is owned by modi and his bhakts baki sab by default desh drohi ban jaate hain..smiley36