Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Another 'newbie' coming quickly to support the pro-government members who can't stop to focus on politcs in the discussion and then blame others ...why even drag unknown sm-posters into the thread...in addition lying politcians and those with an agenda...

The women wrestlers made valuable accusations some times ago and Vinesh was quite persistent...so, personally, I won't wonder if someone put some grams here and there in her shoes when it was clear that she got a serious chance for a personal success (not forcibly a political thing than rather personal vengence/anger)...if there is money, there is a way for almost everything...

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t agree with the decision of her disqualification…but I’m also unsure how I feel about one “asking” for a medal lol. Although so so valid, still doesn’t sit well with me for some reason.

I also don’t know much about sports because the only sport I am interested in is the nepotism playing field

If you genuinely want to know facts and not just posting bcoz you hate the govt.

Then I will tell you.

Fact is Olympics didn't did anything against Vinesh.

Agar maan bhi le her team ditched her which herself choose still Olympics Association ka problem nahi hain woh. This is our fault.

They gave decision according to what is in rules.

Also in the same rules it is clearly mentioned if the weight isn't correct that player gets disqualified from medal contention & is placed LAST position.

Decision may or may not give us a medal but according to the rules there would be no medal.

There is 1 male and 1 female wrestler who got disqualified for overweight this Olympics.

Vinesh herself has got disqualified in 2016 for the same.

So this is not something new or something that never happened with anybody.

Fact is there were 3 Indian players jinke sath actually galat hua tha but unke liye medal ya chance koyi maang nahi raha as they weren't involved in politics or abusing Modi.

Also agar same thing hamare opposition wale player ne ki hoti toh we would be the ones shouting foul cry & blaming Olympics for robbing our chance and letting other countries cheat.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Another 'newbie' coming quickly to support the pro-government members who can't stop to focus on politcs in the discussion and then blame others ...why even drag unknown sm-posters into the thread...in addition lying politcians and those with an agenda...

The women wrestlers made valuable accusations some times ago and Vinesh was quite persistent...so, personally, I won't wonder if someone put some grams here and there in her shoes when it was clear that she got a serious chance for a personal success (not forcibly a political thing than rather personal vengence/anger)...if there is money, there is a way for almost everything...

This simply knows in hate politics you don't even care what are rules, what actually happens.

Bina ser pair ki conspiracy theories banana zyada important hain.

Also Bajrang Punia who was talking about Modi ko nichod denge and uski kabr khodenge. Usne clearly bola hain that weight zyada tha and they couldn't shed it at correct time. Same cheez Mahaveer Phogat ji ne bhi boli hain.

Ya phir ab yeh log ko bhi respect nahi milegi as Saina ko nahi denge for talking facts.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Palak2812

This simply knows in hate politics you don't even care what are rules, what actually happens....

smiley36 yeah, y o u certainly know about what I care and don't care smiley36

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What are abhkhat doing in bangladesh---now time to talk on ABHAKT --or shhhh dont disclose itsmiley19

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This has to be ridiculous news that I have read recently.

Getting disqualified because of little 100g weight increase. I ain't no athelete and don't know necessary details of how it all works. But one thing for sure, whoever made this shitty rule needs their a*ss to be kicked with a 10kg dumbbell. I mean, that's just so silly.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deadinside

This has to be ridiculous news that I have read recently.I ain't no athelete and don't know necessary details of how it all works. But one thing for sure, whoever made this shitty rule needs their a*ss to be kicked with a 10kg

Getting disqualified because of little 100g weight increase. dumbbell. I mean, that's just so silly.

No, rules are there for a reason, but competing in women’s 50kg freestyle instead of your usual 53kg when you know you've trouble keeping weight, not sure how sensible and prudent that was

She was 2 kilos overweight up until the previous night

(I ain't no athelete either and don't know necessary details of how it all works too)

Edited by TotalBetty - 1 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So this is not the first time this is happening?

She was disqualified in 2016 Olympis too due to being 400 gm overweight in 48Kg category ? smiley6

https://m.economictimes.com/news/sports/somewhere-there-has-been-a-mistake-on-vineshs-part-too-olympic-medalist-saina-nehwal-on-phogats-disqualification/articleshow/112351938.cms