Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Like really ! Somewhere I read it’s 56 gms which were rounded upto 100 gms. smiley5 And to our surprise, wrestling was supposed to be completed in 1 day earlier, since last year only it’s split in 2 days. And why take weight everytime before the match ? Shouldn’t it be like once you’re in for a game, you’re in till the last round ??

Who made all these ridiculous rules really ? Are they mad ? I refuse to accept that being disqualified before finale = Standing last in ranking. What horribleness. Could there be any more cruel way to break a sportsperson’s morale ? What is the goal of such platforms like Olympics anyways ! To traumatize players with rules ? smiley26

If it is so traumatizing to us outsiders, one can only imagine the plight of the person who is actually going through this. The thing with rules is that they are mostly pesky but also much needed to maintain a level playing field for the players. We cannot argue with the rules which I am sure we are aware of before entering the game. :(

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s our politicians. I doubt they’d weigh even 56 gms. Bahut halke hai. smiley24

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vinesh retires people blaming her calling her cheater and wants to contest haryana election's on INC ticket

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

pretty senseless tweet.
her disqualification has nothing to do with politics. People should do more research and gather more info before making and promoting such claims!
#justanswering

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

What happened exactly ? Whats the full story

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

pretty senseless tweet.
her disqualification has nothing to do with politics. People should do more research and gather more info before making and promoting such claims!
#justanswering

Even this forum has nothing to do with politics or sports. But somehow such topics just land up here 😀

And social media is full of brainless people bringing politics into this. Right from the day she had a chance at medal. More than celebrating her, they were busy mocking Modi 😀 waiting for them to eat their words when Vinesh herself gives a statement. Anyways Bajrang Punia and Geeta Phogat have already said earlier she was suffering from weight issues. She was competing in 50 kg category where 52 kg is allowed.. and she weighed above 52. But wish she gets her silver.

For the people bringing in politics..no point in telling them anything..neechi soch ka koi tod nahi hai. Just want to say. Agar har baar apni neechi soch ke saath itni gand failaane ke baad aapko muh ki khaani pad rahi hai to socho aap kiske against ho.

As for Vinesh..this is not the first time she has been disqualified for being overweight. Has happened with her earlier. She is not the first person to be disqualified for being overweight in Paris olympics.. has happened with n Italian. According to Vinesh’s family, her natural weight is 55-56 kg. Her ideal competition should be in 53 kg but she did in 50 kg.

Wo apne medals Ganga me bahaane gayi thi. If u dont respect ur work and ur hard earned rewards ..they stop coming to u

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 months ago

I have no idea what the rules are...any one knows??

https://twitter.com/INCBANSAL/status/1821215248482734389

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Haan haan. Bahot badi saazish hai. Pls trust them. U already want to