name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 2 months ago

The Episode starts Adi sit in the car Sanjeev say see what demage happened Adi say I don't want to look back for anything n they leave in the car. Vicky sees his car n says Anarkali, your nose n eyes got damaged, Bebe and I will sleep hungry today. Kavya says if you reached me soon I will give you extra money. He says we don’t eat food without chicken n quarter, I actually want to buy a jacket on sale,if I go to fix car sale time end n I will lose it now, damn it. Kavya laughs.vicky say you make fun of a poor person She says no I don't laugh on you I m amazed, people make their life very seriously, but a person can find happiness in an ordinary leather jacket also. He says yes, life is simple, one can stay happy with chicken n quarter. She says thanks, make me reach home now, I give you tip also, He happly asks her to sit. They leave. Kavya comes home. She sees Rajeev eating samosas n stops him. Vicky comes there. Rajeev starts acting unwell. Anjali n Mayank happy seeing Kavya. She says dad, you got a heart attack now, you were eating wada pau. Vicky smiles n say hi to Rajeev.vicky asks did you get insurance or not, what’s the use to drag the old age, keep it short. Kavya says stop, what r you doing here.Vicky says my car got damaged, I want your statement to file police report. She says wait, I will just come. Kavya says to Bansals that this was a lie, drama, just to call me here. She pulls Mayank’s ear. Mayank says dad did this Rajiv Anjali blame eachother. Kavya says I m going back. Rajeev says sit down, listen to me, its last day, go n join the job. Anjali says you are IAS. Kavya says I don’t want to become IAS officer, its my final decision. She leaves they go behind her. Adi asks driver to drive fast. Driver says I will take the route Kavya bhabhi house Adi says no, take it from here. Kavya says no. Everyone asks her to please agree. She says fine, I m going.Vicky says I will get you fixed by a top mechanic. Kavya comes n says drop me to airport. He asks you don't look weak then why are you running away. She says mind your own business, I will give you double money n tip, I will sign the statement also. They leave. Rajeev n Anjali says good bye n call us when you join. Vicky says you will reach the destination once you leave. Adi asks Sanjeev to change the driver. Sanjeev say that not change past. Adi says I have to show the proposal to CM, he has to agree, n give me party ticket. Kavya says this isn’t the road to the airport, where are you taking me. Vicky recalls messaging Mayank. Mayank asks him to take Kavya to her office. Vicky gets Kavya to her office. She asks what’s this, who asked you to get me here. He shows the phone. She scolds him. that you told Mayank.

A little boy comes in front of the car. Adi asks the driver to stop. Adi goes to the boy n asks what happened. The boy shows him his friend stuck on the tree. Kavya asks why isn’t the door opening. Vicky says its stuck. She says I will not go inside, you are not only one taxi driver I take another one.vicky tell Kavya about his dad who ran away from responsibilities, his mum also passed away, it would have been better if he spoke to anyone. Sanjeev asks don’t you want ticket now. Adi say I do this for party ticket,Adi climbs the tree n saves the boy. The people make video. The kids clap for Adi. Adi smiles. He says there are many ways to convince. Vicky says I identify a broken person, my work was to get you here, now its your decision, you want to go to airport or here. She asks him to drop her bags at home. She asks about car statement. He gets it.

She signs on it n asks about his dad that it was difficult to live without dad. He says I always show direction to people. She thanks him n goes. He says make pain your friend. Adi also reach there Kavya n adi cross each other. kavya gets Rajeev’s call. She says you send me here against my wish but you can’t force me to sign, this job cheated me. Rajeev says just do this for you. Anjali says just 5 mins are there. Rajeev says Adi isn’t MLA now, he won’t be there. She asks who Adi I'dont know anyone of this name.

Sorry for mistakes n late.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for your efforts and written updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Good episode. Finally, the pain and trauma of every character is out, and also the way how it has changed them/they are dealing with it. It will be interesting to see, how the story moves forward from here.

Hopefully, the makers do justice with their experimentation of this new concept/idea well, instead of making it another predictable/forced drama.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Good to see the fun/light moments between Vicky and Kavya. Looks like Vicky will change Kavya's thinking slowly and bring her back to focus on her career or what she is good at.

She definitely needed someone from outside her family to show a different perspective of life. Hopefully, the makers justify Vicky's role properly later.

rakeshopg thumbnail

It will be quite interesting to see the bond between Vicky and Kavya from here. That may bring some changes to the show, besides the hatred/misunderstanding drama between Adi and Kavya, which may start soon.

As long as, the makers do not turn this into a love triangle, it may be quite interesting to watch.

rakeshopg thumbnail

It was indeed a wrong move by Mayank, but it was good to see how he/the whole Bansal family is worried about Kavya and her career.

Kavya definitely needed to go back to her seat and do what she does best. But sad to see, Kavya has no interest in IAS, which was her only goal in life once. She may be well justified here, but looks quite positive that she will be back to her seat soon.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Its really sad to see the pain/trauma the Bansal family have gone through in their life and the way they are still coping/fighting with it. But, hats off to them, the way they have supported Kavya in every situation and still doing everything possible to help her focus on her career.

rakeshopg thumbnail

As expected, there are no changes in Bansal family characters after the leap. They are exactly same as before, except the hatred towards Adi now.

It will be interesting to see, how they deal with the situations later, if at all Kavya falls in love with Adi again. There may be huge clash between Kavya and her family, if at all that happens.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Vicky's pain and trauma is also revealed now and looks like Kavya has understood it. Vicky and Kavya may help each other in future dealing with each other's pain.

It looks like they may join hands to fight against Adi now, starting with the accident/complaint. It will be interesting to see, how Adi deals with it, especially if he can still keep himself focused on his career/goals.

rakeshopg thumbnail

It looks like, there is already a connection between Mayank and Vicky, same as what happened between him and Adi earlier. It will be interesting to see their bond as well, they may join hands to help/bring back old Kavya.

Also, it will be quite interesting to see, when Mayank, Vicky and Adi meet together. Adi may have to bear quite a lot from Mayank in future.