name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 2 months ago

The Episode starts Seema coming to Kavya n making fun of her. Kavya asks her to leave. Seema says I like your sense of humor. Seema say that is just start n wishes her all the best n leaves. Giriraj gets CM’s call. CM says Adi has cheated his pregnant wife, if he stays in party then party will have to pay a big price for this. Giriraj worries. Sanjeev come n asks what happened. Giriraj says CM is removing Adi from the party, he has ruined everything. Anubha’s mum scolds her. Anubha parents r sad. Anubha says its not only my mistake. Her mum asks her to apologize to Shubh, there is still time.anubha look her mum n leave.CM asks Adi to sign the resignation. Giriraj says give him one chance, please. Adi signs the papers n cries. Adi goes to his cabin n look his chair. He thinks of the old times. He goes out n sees Kavya.he try to talk to her but she leaves.Kavya goes to her cabin n rests. Adi comes there. He asks her to scold him, beat him, n do whatever she wants but say something. She ignores him. He leaves.

At home, Kavya Alka decide the baby names. Alka says Aditya is good, it will match Adi’s name. Kavya says no I don't want name match with Adi name. Adi says its my baby also, you can’t make me out of baby’s life, stop it now, I can’t tolerate, I will say sorry all life, but stop this fight, how much will you punish me.

Kavya says fine, we will talk but we talk alone. She takes him to the garden. She asks him to say now you want to talk then talk I listen Adi don't say anything,then she say how did he go close to Anubha, did he take the first step. She scolds him. Adi cries. He stops her n says that was a moment of madness, a small mistake, just because of the tension between us. She pushes him away.

She asks is this your excuse. She says its not just about a kiss, but our trust n faith, you broke it, I m very angry. He says vent out your anger on me, don’t live suffocated, it will affect our baby. She smile n says no, where was this concern when you went close to Anubha. He says don’t say this, please, we are going to become parents. She says my papa say right I m not suitable for you, I can’t be cheat like you. He asks who is a liar n cheat, Kavya, did just I lie n cheat, you have hidden about Shubh, you don't tell your mission, go to Shubh home,I felt inferior, I was hurt, I made a mistake, but its not cheat, there is still time, we can go back from here, n become same Adi n Kavya again. He holds her to kiss. She says now that Kavya isn’t here, I don’t know this Adi, I wish I never met you, its wrong to love you n marry you, I won’t repeat my mistake n end our relation. He holds her. song…. Plays… She leaves. She comes to office. Peon keeps tea for her. She drinks it. He smiles. She gets stomach pain n leave her room.

Thanks to all for your comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for your regular updates appreciate it

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Good episode in terms of the acting/performances of the lead actors, keeping aside the story/dialogs/blame/hurt..etc.

Besides, it looked like the writers were clueless and desperately wanted to fill something in the episode, as some of the statements/dialogs were completely unexpected.

rakeshopg thumbnail

It would have been better if Adi would have resigned himself, when he already accepted his mistake. But it was so expected that Adi will lose his MLA seat after this. That was the end of another career for him.

It looked like, the makers had no plans Adi's character at all from the beginning, they just added up something on the way, as it looked meaningless/useless most of the time. In the end, it looked like, Adi's character was never required in the show at all.

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Kavya's silence must have killed Adi more than his loss of MLA seat/blame/losing his reputation..etc. That was indeed a good move by Kavya, as there was nothing much to say either and no point even getting angry at him.

It looked like, Kavya was already prepared for separation in her mind and was in a dilemma only for her child. If she would not have been pregnant, she could have left Adi much earlier.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Kavya and Seema's conversation again looked forceful. What was the need of those challenges/threatening, instead of doing whatever planned.

In the end, it looked like the whole separation drama was created only to justify Seema's role/entry in the show. Contrary to Kavya's intelligence/skills, she looked completely clueless and helpless in front of Seema.

Looks like, Seema will still be there after the leap and there may be more to come from Seema. Have to wait and see, how her character unfolds from here.

rakeshopg thumbnail

The best part of this infidelity drama was, Adi never blamed Anubha at all. He never mentioned her name anywhere, and even did not mention how she continued to blame Kavya for working with Shubh and instigated him.

Instead he took all the blame on him without even knowing what Anubha revealed exactly. Cannot understand why the makers made it so obvious, as it doesn't prove anything good for Adi's character anyway.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Sadly, there was no conversation between Anubha and Kavya, and finally Kavya doesn't know how did Anubha manipulate Adi/the complete truth. Even if it would not have justified Adi's mistake but that was so necessary as well.

In the end, it looked as if Anubha was a victim too and Adi cheated her as well besides Kavya (at least from what Kavya must have understood). It also went completely against Kavya's character, as she looked so weak and clueless in front of Anubha. What a terrible mistake by the makers/writers here.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Anubha clearly made a mess of her own life, irrespective of being highly educated/held a respective position. The conversation between her and her parents indicated as if she considers herself a clear victim here. No realization of her own wrong deeds at all. I think, she never understood the meaning of love at all.

Her parents sounded equally wrong expecting her to go back to Shubh, instead of making her understand to correct her mistake and move on in life.