name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 2 months ago

The Episode starts Kavya say no, its not right, I know Adi, he can’t cheat me. Mayank say Anubha is saying it, y would she lie. kavya calls Adi n asks where are you. He says I m reaching, what happened. Adi see people protest against him n they stop his car. Kavya asks what’s happening, are you fine. The people beat Adi. Kavya runs to see. She sees the people beating Adi. Adi asks her to step back. Kavya cries n walk towards him between the crowd. A man hits on Adi’s head. Kavya shouts Adi. She goes to Adi n hugs him. The police come n control the crowd. Kavya stops them. She says Anubha is lying. The lady asks why would she lie. Kavya says I don’t know, but I know my husband, he can’t do this, he was accused before also, all the proofs were wrong.adi says this time, its not a lie. whatever Anubha said, its true.kavya shocked.She gets back. She faints. Adi worries. At home, Kavya cries. Malini asks Adi are you fine. Doctor says reports have come, baby is normal. Adi looks at Kavya n ask doctor is kavya fine. kavya turns away. Doctor says Kavya will sleep due to the medicines effect, let her sleep, take care of her. She goes. Kavya thinks of Anubha’s words. Adi sit beside Kavya n apologizes to her. Rajeev n Mayank look on. She says I want to sleep, Mayank take away all Mayank asks Adi to come. Rajeev n Mayank forcefully take Adi out. Giriraj stops them. They fight. Sanjeev n Alka come home. Alka hugs Malini. Sanjeev stops them from fighting. Rajeev scolds Adi for cheating Kavya. He says Kavya loved you a lot, you don’t deserve her. Giriraj says Adi accepted his mistake,he didn’t sleep with that girl. Rajeev says the news has come out, that would have happened too. Giriraj says someone leaked this news, its from opposition party. Sanjeev says its AdYa matter,we shouldn’t interfere, Kavya isn’t a kid, she knows what to do, let her decide. Rajeev says I m taking her n going from here. Malini says no, we have to neglect the mistakes sometimes, I know Adi did a mistake, he regrets it, Kavya understands this, so she didn’t talk of leaving

the house. Rajeev says you can’t stop me. Adi says no, no one can separate her from me until she says it. Rajeev says she asked you to leave the room. Kavya comes n He asks her to pack her bags n come. She says no, I won’t come, I don’t know what I will do, I don’t know what I m feeling, I need some time. Adi says I did a mistake. Rajeev says fine, take your time, Mayank n I are always with you, we will come when you call us. They leave.

Adi later comes to his room n sleeps beside Kavya. The next day, Kavya wakes up n goes to work. Adi tries to talk to Kavya but Kavya ignores him.Anubha is suspended due to the news about her n Adi.

Kavya comes to her cabin. The police officer comes to Kavya n reports to Kavya that Seema Chowdary has took anticipatory bail so they were not able to arrest her. Kavya asks the police officer why is handling this case as this case belongs to Anubha. The police officer says Anubha is suspended. Kavya runs into Anubha later.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Both the actors were phenomenol in this epi

Spykie thumbnail

Nothing left to talk about story or track.. neither I like to repeat same rona dhona again and again.. watching it only for the exceptionally amzing work done by Sumbul and Mishkat

Spykie thumbnail

The way they complement each ither in every scene is truly phenomenol and praise worthy..

Spykie thumbnail

There is no use of crying or calling out any particular character as it is already destroyed by makers and its better we stop crying over it and behave maturely by praising their hardwork.

Spykie thumbnail

To be honest.. I dont read any other coments here juat because I cant take people crying judging any character for now cz its just like crying over same thing for months and not enjoying the essence of the best actor we got on board

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

A completely rushed episode, with some meaningless scenes. Though the outcome was well expected but there could have been better execution.

It looked like, the makers have realized their mistake now and are in a hurry to end this track and move on to the leap/new story. It was not worth at all in the end.

rakeshopg thumbnail

It looked like, Adi was never aware of the news while he was speaking to Kavya and later when the people started attacking him. After that, he must have only heard of what people shouted/the slogans.

So, it was quite clear that, he did not know what Anubha spoke exactly. Cannot understand what made the makers to rush so much here.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Adi accepted everything to be true about whatever Anubha said looked so meaningless. Even if Kavya mentioned about Anubha's statements may be false (comparing to the earlier case), but he did not know what did Anubha say exactly. Also, everything what Anubha said was not completely true either.

There should have been some clarity about it, especially when he was ready to reveal everything himself.