name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 2 months ago

The Episode starts with Giriraj scolding Adi that because of your mistake you lost your position, job n wife, you r selfish person Adi says yes I don't want to be like you but you make me like your self n everyone leave me you also leave me alone,Giriraj leaves. Peon comes inform him Kavya has gone to the hospital. Adi runs. Doctor says everything is fine, baby is fine, don’t worry, I will give you an injection to help you relax.

Seema talk to herself that Kavya, your game is over, because of these medicines. She laughs. A man asks Kavya how is she. He changes the medicine n leav,. Doctor come n asks from which dept are you. He says Dept name He goes. Doctor injects Kavya. Anubha calls her dad. He asks her to stay away n don't call him again. She takes her gun. She recalls Adi’s words n cries.

Adi, Giriraj n Malini come to the hospital. Adi says I m Kavya’s husband, is she okay. doctor says she is fine, she has an anesthesia effect. He says what she is pregnant, why did you give her anesthesia, is my baby fine. She says Kavya aborted the baby. all get shocked. She shows the form signed by Kavya. Giriraj asks how can you do this without father permission. She says just mum’s consent is needed for this, we have followed all the rules, you can talk to Kavya when she gets conscious.

Adi goes to Kavya who is not conscious yet He shake her n asks why did you do this, you killed my baby, answer me, get up. Rajeev n Mayank come,n stop Adi. Kavya gets up. Adi asks why did you kill our child. She doesn't understand. He says you got abortion done without asking me. She asks what are you saying, I didn’t do anything, I had stomach ache, I just came for checkup. She calls the doctor n try to stand but her stomach hurt,She asks what’s happening. Doctor says it happens after aborting the baby. Kavya says no, why would I do it, you said my baby is fine. Doctor says yes, but you decided to abort the baby. Kavya shouts no, I didn’t abort my baby. She cries.

Adi says you are lying, why did you take the baby’s life, stop lying. Kavya says doctor is lying, she knew I came only for checkup, no one talked to me about abortion. Doctor says you have signed the consent form, look at this. Kavya recalls doctor asking her about the sign. She says no, I didn’t sign it. Adi says you are a murderer. Kavya says no, I didn’t. He says you never wanted this baby, you said this marriage, love n baby are wrong, no only just you are wrong, I won’t forgive you. She says I got cheated, someone killed our child, its not me. Doctor says you have signed this form, why will we do this you aren’t cheated.Kavya recalls Seema’s words. She says Seema threaten me, she killed our baby. Adi says you came here by your wish n signed the forms, you killed our baby. He crises. Kavya says I didn’t come here for this. Malini says this would have not happened without your wish. Giriraj says you did this, how can a mum do this. Rajeev says enough, go n file the case if you want, no one can blame my daughter.

Seema recalls the ward boy taking Kavya’s sign on the form. She smiles. Adi says you say before but today I wish I never met you, loved you n married you. Kavya says you always just see your own pain, I lost my baby. He says you are responsible, don’t expect sympathy from me. She says yes, I don’t want to keep any relation with you, only relation that we have this marriage so we don’t need this marriage. Adi says yes.

Adi n Kavya go to take divorce. Malini asks Kavya not to do this. Kavya says this marriage was over long before when this man think I killed Omi Bhai, when he doesn't trust me, when he cheated me but today he say I killed my baby I don't want any relationship to this man. Malini asks Adi to save his marriage. Adi n kavya sign the papers n recall their moments.song plays. Kavya n Adi leave the room.

Sorry for late because of internet service not available.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thankyou so much for the update

Spykie thumbnail

Yesterdays episode was full of my MishSum laddooos powerfull acting

Spykie thumbnail

As I said earlier show me kuch nahi rakha hai.. its just sumbul and mishkats powerfull acting that I watch and praise

Spykie thumbnail

They were so beautifull yesterday 😘

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for your efforts and regular updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Another rushed and meaningless episode. Nothing unexpected, same old misunderstanding and predicted results. Everything looked completely forced and with no emotions at all. Never understood, why did the makers/writers wanted to show all this, even if its fictional drama.

In the end, the 3.0 never made any sense, with no justice to the characters/no message/no end results at all.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Adi was correct to say, he completely became like Giriraj, no value for his family members. No words for Giriraj, he was still finding fault in Kavya and instigating his son.

Good to see, Adi accepted that only he was at fault and lost everything. He has none to blame except himself now. If at all, he had understood all this and changed himself much earlier.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Finally Adi realized, Kavya was the only person he had in his life and he could never afford to lose her at any cost. This was very evident from the beginning. He had no other option but to just follow what she likes and expects from him and let her live life on her own terms. But, he could only understand all this after he lost her forever.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Once again, Anubha's scene made no sense at all. There was no regret/acceptance of her own mistake. Her father may be was correct to say, it was all her mistake and did not want to keep any relation with her. Though it looked a bit heartless and rude, being a father he could have made some efforts to make her daughter understand her mistakes and how she could correct herself.

It looked like, the makers/writers have forgotten everything they showed before. How could Anubha have a gun, when she was already suspended. What a terrible mistake again.