name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 2 months ago

The Episode starts Story take three years leap Kavya is working at S.A travel agency in Mumbai She talks to a newly wed couple Kavya ask girl where you want to go girl say she like to go thiland this honeymoon package gift of her father n ask Kavya advice,the guy say we go near by, Kavya ask y guy say then they buy 100 feet flat screen tv with that money. kavya takes girl aside n says love n romance have expiry date, tv is better. The girls near by n hear Kavya. Kavya says its your dad’s hard earned money, spend it wisely, tv will not ask you anything. The girls laugh hearing her funny talks. kavya say why is marriage called a beautiful thing, some marriages are sweet n some are bitter. Mayank come n see Kavya.The girl says just because you marriage broke, then its not necessary that everyone’s marriage won’t work.

in Pradhan house Malini ask Santu where is Adi.Santu says I didn’t see him.Alka says he isn’t anywhere, he has become weird since his divorce happened. Malini says he doesn’t talk to anyone. Adi on stand over railing everyone asked him come down.

Kavya says divorce is an amazing thing, be single, stay happy. girl father come there, The girl to her father says cancel the honeymoon, buy me a tv. Mayank says you take three years leave it's over now join your post other wise you lose your job.

Adi is on the terrace. Adi says dad has to listen to me, I want to meet minister fix meeting with him I m working hard since 3 years, just decide. Malini and Sanjeev stop him. Adi says I have gone mad, one day I become a minister or CM. Kavya ignore Mayank talk. He says you will come with me to Lucknow. She says I m helping my friend in running the travel agency. Kavya sees a thief stealing a girl bag. Everyone shouts thief. Kavya runs after the thief. Mayank says stop, My sister is an IAS, she has got good training, see what she does. Kavya catches the thief. He runs away. She gets tired of running n says stop, I can’t run much. Mayank asks everyone to come n see. Kavya takes the bag. She says I have some other work, have the laddoo, eat it, you are hungry, right, take the bag.

Adi says I m not the old Adi now, everyone fooled me, I will get my rights, or give my life. Giriraj says CM won’t agree. Adi asks yes or no. fine, you want to see my dying. Malini asks Giriraj to listen to Adi or she will tell all his bad deeds. Giriraj says fine, come down. Adi jumps down. Malini screams. Kavya come with sweet box. The lady asks where is my bag.she sweets is My city it's very amazing She asks Mayank to eat it n give sweets box to that lady n say I don’t know about the purse, its not my work, go to police n file report, its their work.The man gets angry. They leave. Mayank asks what did you do, what happened to you.

Adi starts laughing. he use the rope. Adi says I won't take My life only for a seat no I will become CM one day. He goes. Kavya asks Mayank to have vada paw. He asks what happened to you. She jokes. She goes. He thinks I know you are hiding your sorrow, someone will be there to help you. A guy is seen sleeping.

Sorry for late.

But when I return I try to update properly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for your efforts and written updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

An ok episode. It may be too early to comment/judge, but it looks like, it will be same old hatred/misunderstanding/differences story with new people and circumstances.

It seems like, the makers desperately wanted to recreate 1.O here, with role reversal and/or new characters, nothing new/unexpected/exciting.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Both Adi and Kavya's characters looked over the top performances and looked like unnecessary for the message it wanted to convey.

Yes, both were trying to hide/overcome their pain/trauma, and wanted to move on in their life and on their own terms, but it looked completely forced and over the top drama (of course, it may be too early to judge though). Have to wait and see how the characters unfold in next few episodes.

rakeshopg thumbnail

The changes in both characters were definitely required and the role reversal was well justified. But, the same could have been done/shown in a bit subtle way and the message would have still been conveyed well.

Hopefully, the makers have not made both of them heartless in a bid to forcefully change themselves. Kavya doesn't seem like so, but have to wait and see if Adi's heart is still the same.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Adi's character came across like he has become more arrogant, in a bid to forcefully change himself. But again, it may be too early to judge.

Yes, he may be more determined and focused on his career now, but his core nature like good by heart did not come across properly in his introduction. It should have been portrayed well. However, have to wait and see, next 1/2 episodes.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Kavya's character came across like she is forcefully trying to hide her pain and trauma. The character's behavior was well justified, especially after whatever she has gone through.

Any person would have lost his/her strength/confidence completely and most importantly faith/trust on marriage/people..etc. But, the same could have been portrayed in a subtle way, instead of illogical sequence and over the top dialogs/statements.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Even if the makers wanted to forcefully recreate 1.O here, but it could have been executed well.

Adi was more calm and composed even if he had pain and trauma from his past and well noticed by Kavya that he was hiding his pain behind his smile in 1.O. Now, it looked like Kavya promoted her pain/trauma herself.

Similarly, Kavya too was determined and focused on her career, after her break up and her pain/trauma was well noticed by Adi that time in 1.O. Now, here Adi looked like a bit arrogant, instead of determined.

May be Vicky will take Adi 1.O's place, so Adi's character may become more with gray shades in future (not sure though). If at all that happens, then Adi's character was not required after the leap or may be they will end his role like Shubh.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Kavya's explanation and justification about love/marriage/divorce was well justified. The same could have been done inside the office room or outside where another incident made her recalling her pain.

It looked a bit unreal and forced, why she wanted that to be done on the road with more people witnessing it like promotion of an event/a product. It could have been executed better like Kavya and Giriraj's scene on the railway platform.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Kavya's chase sequence was good and well shot, but it lacked the impact which it used to have earlier. Somehow it looked not as par, for Sumbul's caliber/capabilities.

Also, it looked a bit forced when she took the sweets box from the bag and gave away the bag. Though it was purposely done to portray changes in Kavya's character, but the same could have been executed well, communicating the same message.