Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago

Seeing this song makes me think that Rani will marry Abhi just to get the police and Jimmy Shergill off her back but Abhi will turn out to be as paagal as Rishabh or maybe more so.

Sunny has been typecast into the psycho type roles jisse dhokha hi milta hai lagta hai. smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Blah what a boring song

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Seeing this song makes me think that Rani will marry Abhi just to get the police and Jimmy Shergill off her back but Abhi will turn out to be as paagal as Rishabh or maybe more so.

Sunny has been typecast into the psycho type roles jisse dhokha hi milta hai lagta hai. smiley37

Bro, same thoughts

Except I thought the family like forced her ki vidhwa hai, shaadi kar and she knows that she has to move on (in the eyes of the police) so she does 🙈

Kinda like the depressing vibe with this one

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Bro, same thoughts

Except I thought the family like forced her ki vidhwa hai, shaadi kar and she knows that she has to move on (in the eyes of the police) so she does 🙈

Kinda like the depressing vibe with this one

Yeah definitely the fact that she has to do it because of police factor is there. And between trailer and this song, I'm getting the psycho vibes from Sunny again. smiley37